Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

I can't even picture sting in the attitude era. Rock, Austin, HBK, Hunner would have made him look childish and reverted him to mid card status. B Plus player! Srs, sorry Casey

I can't even picture sting in the attitude era. Rock, Austin, HBK, Hunner would have made him look childish and reverted him to mid card status. B Plus player! Srs, sorry Casey
Attitude era was over by 06. But yeah Sting would of been feuding with Goldust in a face paint match in the attitude era.

Mickie lost some of that mass

She should have brought back the mini-skirt attire for stuff like this SMH
tumblr_ogy8c0bdo81s05wxzo1_400.gif

Just rewatched the Sashimi/Joe match -- Joe is great, man

At the end of the match, dude was selling by not being able to stand up -- he'll probably lose the strap in Japan in a few weeks

Revival/DIY was flat out excellent...

Asuka/Thickie was very, very good...

Joe/Nakamura was was very good...

Kinda expect Nakamura to be on SS tonight...

Vince needs to call up at least half a dozen people to the main roster..Naka, Tongan, Rooo, Oscar, Revival, DIY, and even Mickie are RAM/SD ready right now..If most of them haven't debuted by the Rumble then they're just wasting their lives..

In the NXT/WWE system? Agreed, Joe seamlessly transitioned from TNA/ROH --> NXT -- they trusted him immediately on the mic.

I ain't mad at anyone who says Joe is better than Shinsuke in NXT..But once they both get to the big stage it'll be totally different..

My MOTY..Joe ain't never had one this good..

No issue with this as long as he is at the bottom of the card as he belongs

He should be a full time jobber

i think ellsworth can both job & manage, possibly even announce if his character gets more established

he needs to establish the character with being careful to not ever come across as aloof or as asking too much
but he does need to be a little stronger
he is on the roster now & can be used from the bottom of the card up to enhancing the main event, versatile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom