Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

I like horror/suspense films that have smart/rational protagonists.

Nightmare on Elm Street (Nancy)

The Thing (almost everyone)

Vacancy (the couple -- sometimes)

You're Next (main chick)

The Collector / The Collection (main dude)

Alien series (Ripley)

The Shining (Wendy -- sometimes)

The Descent (almost everyone)

My recommendation for something yall may not have seen...a classic...my favorite of this type of horror film...

And Now The Screaming Starts! (1973) the unedited full version

you're welcome

:nthat:

easy to find :wink:

- Don’t be surprised if Sasha Banks and Charlotte continue feuding after their historic night at Hell in a Cell.

- John Cena is no longer advertised for Survivor Series, and its now believed American Grit filming will mean he’s completely gone until December. Randy Orton has also been pulled from the "Featured Superstars" list, as his wife is expecting in late November. He should be back for the Nov. 29 SmackDown.

- Plans call for Sheamus & Cesaro to continue on as a tag team for the remainder of the year.

- Billy Corgan is not expected to win his lawsuit against TNA, and will likely not be associated with the promotion after the decision comes down.

- Don’t be surprised if Sasha Banks and Charlotte continue feuding after their historic night at Hell in a Cell.

- John Cena is no longer advertised for Survivor Series, and its now believed American Grit filming will mean he’s completely gone until December. Randy Orton has also been pulled from the "Featured Superstars" list, as his wife is expecting in late November. He should be back for the Nov. 29 SmackDown.

- Plans call for Sheamus & Cesaro to continue on as a tag team for the remainder of the year.

- Billy Corgan is not expected to win his lawsuit against TNA, and will likely not be associated with the promotion after the decision comes down.

Sasha buttocks on point.

No Chena. :stoneface: :smh:

Sheamus & Cesaro better not take the belts from "The New Day."

How embarrassing for Corgan if that's how it plays out.

Last edited:
Sasha buttocks on point.

giphy.gif

Watching HiaC right now.

:lol: @ Owens telling Seth to shut up while Seth was trash talking.

And there goes a Seth wristband.

NXT Los Angeles was such a fun experience

here are some notes and match results if anyone is interested
Roderick Strong def No Way Jose

Daria def Mandy Rose

Asuka/Ember def Peyton/Billie Kay

Tye Dillinger def Murphy (Tye is sooooo freakin over)

Bobby Roode def Ibushi (Bobby's Impaler DDT was way higher and looked scarier this time; Ibushi is great at selling)

NXT title match: Shinsuke def Joe and Eric Young (who replaced Aries)
They also filmed the SEMIS of the Dusty Tag Team Classic, so this is a spoiler:
Authors of Pain def DIY after the Revival interfered
TM61 def SAnitY by roll up

Seth showing that strength with that powerbomb on the tables :wow:

I think we will get a triple threat at SSeries.

Survivor Series without Randy and John? 
sick.gif

Sasha/Charlotte again? NAHHHHHHH THANKS!!!!

Charlotte even tweeted that it was their "final chapter"

There was no reason for Charlotte to win...WWE loves having their hometown wrestler lose...

Sasha beat Charlotte, women join together for Survivor Series while dealing with their own issues with each other

Charlotte moves on to feud with Bayley and Sasha can have a filler feud with Nia until Rumble

Sasha/Bayley at Mania

Come on WWE!!!

Thankfully, they can also have Bayley vs Charlotte then Sasha turn on champion Bayley, but I'd rather Bayley win at Mania 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Charlotte is definitely going to lose that ppv streak at survivor series..

I think she will be on team raw in the elimination match.

Something like

Sasha
Bayley
Dana
Charlotte
Nia Jax

VS

Nikki
Becky
Alexa
Carmella
Naomi

Last edited:
As much as I want it, I dont think either world title be on the line at Survivor Series :/

its kind of annoying how they keep switching back and forth. Sasha hasn't had one decent tittle reign yet.

took my kid to her first ever WWE event last night for Hell in a Cell. She loved the whole night except seeing her favorite Sasha lose at the end. Some teenage kid in our section kept trying to start a Sasha sucks chant, my 8 yr old daughter was not pleased.

Question for the marks who have been watching NXT since its inception, were injuries as rampant as they are now or did injuries increase when it turned into a touring brand?

Best wrestling game of the N64 Era was WM2000.

Best wrestling game of the PS2 Era was hands down SvR2006.

That's all.

Back
Top Bottom