Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Finn vs. KO-

raw

According to the WO, Nakamura is NOT expected to be called up anytime soon. He is seen as NXT's top flagship star.

Speculation regarding WM33 is that the MITB Ladder match will return. Officials feel that there is a need for a main attraction type of match since Taker's streak ended.

Finn Balor may return as a heel. He's rumored to feud with Reigns when he returns.

Goldberg will headline the 2017 HOF class. The ceremony will take place the friday before WM33.

Last edited:
According to the WO, Nakamura is NOT expected to be called up anytime soon. He is seen as NXT's top flagship star.

Speculation regarding WM33 is that the MITB Ladder match will return. Officials feel that there is a need for a main attraction type of match since Taker's streak ended.

Finn Balor may return as a heel. He's rumored to feud with Reigns when he returns.

Goldberg will headline the 2017 HOF class. The ceremony will take place the friday before WM33.

Finn gonna be buried by Roman

Good lord I hate 2017 Raw already

without the word bullet the word club sounds weird and childish

not something you want to associate with a bunch of 40 year old men

they can come out in boy scout uniforms flying kites

without the word bullet the word club sounds weird and childish

not something you want to associate with a bunch of 40 year old men

they can come out in boy scout uniforms flying kites

WWE loves to insult our intelligence. :lol:

While he hasn't been bad at all, if he's going to be a heel I'd prefer him to be the leader of a stable (Club). If solo, I'd rather have him as a face.

I could see that. I did enjoy Fourtune ( :lol: ) and his turn in the BC. His current run has been solid. That locker room tirade against Dolph was hilarious.

I can't remember who was asking about title belts, but WWE.com currently has 20% off all title belts and 25% off everything else..

NTWTSS-I still need people to fill out their surveys and get them sent back..And if you want to join in this year you need to send me a PM soon cause the deadline for entry is a little over a week away..

Back
Top Bottom