Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

bj fashion debuted.
nerd.gif

whats the word on shinskay.
He held a press conference today and relinquished the IC belt. Looked like he was going to cry during some parts.

He's debuting at the Mania NXT. 10,000+ diehard nerds in one building (including 1 ultimo al)...you're not passing up that entrance/debut. 

Last edited:

bj fashion debuted.
nerd.gif

He held a press conference today and relinquished the IC belt. Looked like he was going to cry during some parts.

He's debuting at the Mania NXT. 10,000+ diehard nerds in one building (including 1 ultimo al)...you're not passing up that entrance/debut. 
Agreed, I think he'll adjust to the WWE style pretty quickly.

bj fashion debuted. :nerd:

going to have to fire up the network app for that.

Wow can't beleive HHH actually won the belt.....
But I guess I understand, it's about time the guy got a push!!!

Last edited:

bj fashion debuted.
nerd.gif

Also, rumor is that he's taking his theme with him to NXT:

Finally caught up with everything.

Show was cool man. Best Rumble match in a while. Not eem mad at Terra Ryzin winning the strap.

Neeeeeeeeeeeed that AJ Styles theme :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom