Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

:smokin

also question for people who watching kevin owens before wwe, is his current character what he's always been like?

That violin video is the best. 

If anybody sees anything on NJPWshop or Toudoukan, I might make a GDoc for orders so we can split shipping & middleman costs. This Los Ingobernables hoodie is just waiting to be bought. 

My final four In the rumble... Brayy, Roman, Brock & Rock! Winner: The Rock... WM set up Brayy vs Roman (which doesn't look good for Brayys record again) and Rock vs Brock for the Strap

My final four In the rumble... Brayy, Roman, Brock & Rock! Winner: The Rock... WM set up Brayy vs Roman (which doesn't look good for Brayys record again) and Rock vs Brock for the Strap

vince-mcmahon-wwe-family-triple-h-stephanie.jpg

That violin video is the best. 

If anybody sees anything on NJPWshop or Toudoukan, I might make a GDoc for orders so we can split shipping & middleman costs. This Los Ingobernables hoodie is just waiting to be bought. 

I'm a cheerio so yeah that's not gonna work for me :lol:...

Can you get the Los Ingobernables hoodie from Mexico?.... Masked Republic?...

I'm a cheerio so yeah that's not gonna work for me
laugh.gif

Can you get the Los Ingobernables hoodie from Mexico?.... Masked Republic?...
Not sure about Mexico, but I think Mexico is the only place where you could get this particular Ingobernables shirt which is truly amazing. 

Back
Top Bottom