Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Is wwe network worth the $10 a month for someone like me whos a casual wrestling fan. Id mostly be watching ppvs and maybe some late 90s raws

Antone have thoughts on the network?

Worth it for the PPVs alone man. The marks in here like to complain and always threaten to cancel it but for 10 bucks you can't beat it

Is wwe network worth the $10 a month for someone like me whos a casual wrestling fan. Id mostly be watching ppvs and maybe some late 90s raws

Get it man. The old content is worth it alone.

And maybe you can get into nxt.

Are you with us tonight?

judging from your activity in these threads id say no itd be a waste of your money

ya, i'm not participating in the rr pool...not dealing with this pool b nonsense...bunch a bull**** :smh:

i hope the # wins so none of yall win! **** yall

That Pineapple Sculpin and the growler from Stone. Got a whole bunch of other different beers in there as well but gonna be drinking that tonight
Is the Pineapple Sculpin good? I love the Grapefruit and the Habanero is good too. (Hot AF though. Can't really drink more than 1...)

Get it man. The old content is worth it alone.

And maybe you can get into nxt.

Are you with us tonight?

Thanks to everyone who suggested getting it. I appreciate it.

And I dont even know what id be in with so nope haha

judging from your activity in these threads id say no itd be a waste of your money

Cool.

Got a 6er of Ballast Point Dorado Double IPA on deck for the Rumble. Decided to save them for that instead of blowing through them during football. 10% too :nthat:

Got a 6er of Ballast Point Dorado Double IPA on deck for the Rumble. Decided to save them for that instead of blowing through them during football. 10% too :nthat:

i got a 20 pack of stellas, 18 pack of modelos, 12 pack of Trumer, 12 pack of Heinekens, 12 pack of coronas, and a 6 pack of ballast point wahoo. plus two 32 oz Kirins

i think ima burn through this while watching football and the rumble :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom