Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Thank you. I couldn't last long when I heard Konan going on and on. Only Court is bearable and that's when he's with Pollack.

I think you're confusing MLW and LAW

Or are they the same?

Only wresting stuff I listen to is Cheap Heat and anything with John Pollock. Dudes MMA report is :pimp:

I have @casekicks  posts ignored so I didn't see it or get a notification. I will add.

Everyone who posted today I will also add.
Welp.
laugh.gif

I think you're confusing MLW and LAW

Or are they the same?

Only wresting stuff I listen to is Cheap Heat and anything with John Pollock. Dudes MMA report is :pimp:

Pollack has a show with Court on Weds. Cross brands/promotions.

I refuse to believe anyone here seriously thinks Styles is winning the Rumble :lol:
Vince ain't having a 40 year old ex-TNA performer shine on one of the biggest days of the year for the company :lol:

I refuse to believe anyone here seriously thinks Styles is winning the Rumble :lol:
Vince ain't having a 40 year old ex-TNA performer shine on one of the biggest days of the year for the company :lol:

This :lol: he MAY appear, but to appear and get tossed out by Rusev or Tyler Breeze would be silly. And even though AJ hasn't been in TNA in a long time, to Vince he probably has the TNA stench still on him

This :lol: he MAY appear, but to appear and get tossed out by Rusev or Tyler Breeze would be silly. And even though AJ hasn't been in TNA in a long time, to Vince he probably has the TNA stench still on him

Get Ready To Fly yall :smokin

If Styles actually is in the Rumble, he needs to be in the final four....If not, there is absolutely no point.

The last MMA hour I listened to was the Likelihood show with Pollack and Aerial

Watch Ariels interview with Jon Jones from a few months ago. ***** an hour long. It's on YouTube and is VERY GOOD. The one where they're walking through the park

Is series of Punk joints were good too.

Ariel :pimp:

Peep give me some TNA stuff to watch

They are loving Muta here man

Watch "Lockdown 2014: Great Muta, Sanada, and Yasu vs. Bad Influence and Chris Sabin" on YouTube

Watch Ariels interview with Jon Jones from a few months ago. ***** an hour long. It's on YouTube and is VERY GOOD. The one where they're walking through the park

Is series of Punk joints were good too.

Ariel :pimp:
Link me please my gracious brother

Back
Top Bottom