Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

So somebody ou fools are gonna be snowed in this weekend? I wanna experience that once in my lifetime. Living in LA, the worst we get is some rain. Thinking about renting 2K and playing it all weekend.

Re-listening to this Cabana/You Know Who podcast..It's even worse the second go around..Colt slurps his dream guy so hard the whole time..And What's His Name sounds even more bitter.. :lol:

Re-listening to this Cabana/You Know Who podcast..It's even worse the second go around..Colt slurps his dream guy so hard the whole time..And What's His Name sounds even more bitter.. :lol:
Hearing that excerpt that DeadMan Peep posted yesterday reminded me why i don't miss him or his wife. Geez my name is BigEgo andi find ****'s arrogance damn annoying. And yes there was much bitterness, and a lot of swearing for no reason, like cussing make him a cool guy. :lol: Colt was the yes man that already had established his lil podcast niche so it made it too easy for Phil Lee.

Just say ** **** you old bastard
Reported. I liked you a lot more before you were neutered. This Red Baron angle isn't the biz man. I don't want you to go down the drain b. :smh:

Last edited:
Hearing that excerpt that DeadMan Peep posted yesterday reminded me why i don't miss him or his wife. Geez my name is BigEgo andi find ****'s arrogance damn annoying. And yes there was much bitterness, and a lot of swearing for no reason, like cussing make him a cool guy. :lol: Colt was the yes man that already had established his lil podcast niche so it made it too easy for Phil Lee.

Just say ** **** you old bastard
Reported. I liked you a lot more before you were neutered. This Red Baron angle isn't the biz man. I don't want you to go down the drain b. :smh:
Rated G Superstar

Welp, they just cancelled school for tomorrow. We had a 2 hour delay today. I am not trying to deal with this nonsense man. I seriously hate snow

Yea because we are still expected to work and enter grades and some other end of advisory stuff we have to do.

Like I said man, I don't like the feeling of being trapped. All this stupid snow

Only teacher I've ever heard take this stance (including myself). I'd way rather enter grades, etc at home than get my behind up at 530am, get ready, and drive to work. That said, definitely with you on not liking being trapped in the house.

I'm looking forward to potentially becoming a teacher. Really digging the idea. Should find out in a month that I got accepted into the Fellowship and then it'll be up to me to pass my certification tests.

Back
Top Bottom