Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Just got back from spending the weekend with my girl. Learned that she used to be into wrestling growing up. She even met Mick Foley once through her school for some kinda of program he participated in. Told the students the importance of reading and getting an education. Her brother in law is into wrestling so he asked her if I watched at all, she told him yeah, and he asked if I was a John Cena fan, told her no and dude loved it. Surprisingly, she knew who CM Punk was, guessing through her brother in law.

I saw her at the rumble last year and she's well around average. I walked by her and didn't even realize it was her. my boy said it so I looked again. nothing special.

Just got back from spending the weekend with my girl. Learned that she used to be into wrestling growing up. She even met Mick Foley once through her school for some kinda of program he participated in. Told the students the importance of reading and getting an education. Her brother in law is into wrestling so he asked her if I watched at all, she told him yeah, and he asked if I was a John Cena fan, told her no and dude loved it. Surprisingly, she knew who CM Punk was, guessing through her brother in law.

Does this mean that she's the one

Surprisingly, she knew who CM Punk was, guessing through her brother in law.

Reported. She sounds like a mark just like you.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Does this mean that she's the one
I knew she was the one after she was down to watch the Simpsons with me during the snowstorm a couple of weeks back. But yeah, this helps reinforce knowing. Love this girl.

CbOvHIHXEAAE4-I.jpg

WWE NEWS Brie Bella Finishing Up With WWE Soon

Brie Bella recently told WWE officials that she will be leaving the company soon. Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Brie decided to depart from the company before Daniel Bryan’s decision to retire. It’s not confirmed when she will be departing, but it will be either after Fastlane or after WrestleMania 32.

It’s possible that her match with Charlotte at Fastlane will be her last match. The reason for her departure is to start a family with Bryan.

Brie fits nowhere in WM32 plans, so this Fastlane match is probably her last.

And I doubt Titty is coming back, so Bellas are gone forever?

Last edited:
WWE NEWS Brie Bella Finishing Up With WWE Soon

Brie Bella recently told WWE officials that she will be leaving the company soon. Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Brie decided to depart from the company before Daniel Bryan’s decision to retire. It’s not confirmed when she will be departing, but it will be either after Fastlane or after WrestleMania 32.

It’s possible that her match with Charlotte at Fastlane will be her last match. The reason for her departure is to start a family with Bryan.

Brie-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom