Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I still can't get over them trying to sabotage him by having him join the Wyatt's :lol: :lol: the lengths they went to to attempt to keep him down, and he only got bigger. The Brogue Kick in 8 seconds and the "heel" turn, so damn foul.

Last edited:
people who purchased tickets to see it in theaters

vlcsnap-2012-02-17-23h04m26s92.png

Yes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican final burning was awesome. I really only matches that main event because I was on a huge Kenta kick in 2013-2014. Watched every Noah match he ever had at that time.

Roy Porter‎ to MLW Radio: The Fan Group 8 hrs · Canton, NY · I know probably I going to get called out on this, but I thought it was great that WWE acknowledged AJ as being a 3 time NWA champion on Smackdown tonight. I know that TNA cheapened the title to some degree, but I have to say it has a heck of a lineage. I'm almost wondering if Vince is making plans to buyout TNA at some point.

So you Saw this?

NOAH: KENTA & Taiji Ishimori vs. Kota Ibushi & Naomichi Marufuji [1/2] - YouTube

NOAH: KENTA & Taiji Ishimori vs. Kota Ibushi & Naomichi Marufuji [2/2] - YouTube

Last edited:
I actually have not. I just noticed it when I tried to find all my old videos on YouTube. They took most of his no mercy stuff down[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Mauro needs to be the lead commentary guy. Dude is gold on the mic. Fell asleep during the commercial break of the Styles/Jericho match. Gonna watch the DVR later. King still sucks, but at least as a heel, he sucks less, somewhat.

Mauro needs to be the lead commentary guy. Dude is gold on the mic. Fell asleep during the commercial break of the Styles/Jericho match. Gonna watch the DVR later. King still sucks, but at least as a heel, he sucks less, somewhat.

Feel the same. He has a throwback style voice, calls the match and calls the moves, simple novel concepts missing sense Striker's early WWE commentary. I also like how he blew off King when he was talking about AJ Styles being a redneck and Mauro said "how'd that work out for Stone Cold?". Dude was all flustered.

DC in the Social Media thread :lol:

Was wondering if you guys liked Mauro. That idiot mike goldberg almost went to the wwe before ufc got him back.

Back
Top Bottom