Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Didn't think i'd get as emotional as much as I did watching Dragon retire. Dude genuinely loved what he did and put it all out there every time. WWE played his gimmick out towards the end of his time with them but it's still sad as hell.

daniel-bryan-dancing-o.gif

- The Braun Strowman saga continues, with PWInsider suggesting Vince McMahon backed down from Undertaker plans due to fan backlash when their match was floated online. There are plans in place for the Dead Man, but they're only known to a few and involve someone "totally unexpected"

Hmm. Who would yall consider "unexpected"?

- Chikara top man Mike Quakenbush was at the Performance Center recently, but no one is sure for what purpose. With the Evolve partnership in full swing and reports of WWE execs meeting with Lucha Underground, it could be worth watching what the quirky indy does next.

Didn't know about them trying to link up with LU..interesting. WWE linking up with Chikara would be odd to me.

- Konnan said on a recent MLW Radio broadcast that Rey Mysterio is looking to return to WWE if he can get a lighter schedule than his old one.

If he puts over Kalisto, then sure.

Glad Daniel Bryan is retiring, never liked him, he sucks, was too short, and looked like your nearest homeless man. Finally John Cena and Roman Reigns, two big strong powerful looking Super Hero good looking men can take over again and carry the WWE to new heights.

Last edited:
Glad Daniel Bryan is retiring, never liked him, he sucks, was too short, and looked like your nearest homeless man. Finally John Cena and Roman Reigns, two big strong powerful looking Super Hero good looking men can take over again and carry the WWE to new heights.

Gonna assume the bold is a joke, so :lol:

Missed the last hour or so of Raw.

Watched DBry's speech on WWE's youtube channel. Was surprised it was only 6 minutes, then I checked in here.
laugh.gif

Really wish the best for my dude Bryan, his chase was one of the best in recent years. Just a great wrestler with a lot of heart. Glad he got his WM Moment before he had to bow out.
This pretty much sums up my feelings on Bryan.

Missed the last hour or so of Raw.

Watched DBry's speech on WWE's youtube channel. Was surprised it was only 6 minutes, then I checked in here. :lol:

Really wish the best for my dude Bryan, his chase was one of the best in recent years. Just a great wrestler with a lot of heart. Glad he got his WM Moment before he had to bow out.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on Bryan.

There's a couple full length videos on daily motion...

Did anything exciting happen to Goatface Grossbeard last night or did the out of shape people's champion decide to be bland as hell like he usually is and not throw a twist in there?

On Jalen and Jacoby this morning, Jacoby asked if he heard about Daniel Bryan retiring, Jalen said he didn't know who Daniel Bryan was. But yall think AJ Styles should have won the Royal Rumble and immediately gotten the belt. #YeaOk.

But yea man, nobody in recent history has connected with the fans like that dude man. It is wild. He just SEEMS like a legit good dude man. How can any human not like that man.

Shows how low class some of these creatures in NTWT are for hating on the legendary Daniel Bryan. A man full of prestige and regality of his nature should be lauded with his own national holiday, #RedBaronRules

It's always sad to see an athletes career cut short. Especially someone of his caliber, but that last concussion could've been totally avoided. Not to say that things wouldn't have caught up with him eventually but that spot was so cringeworthy. :smh:

View media item 1903743View media item 1903744
Shows how low class some of these creatures in NTWT are for hating on the legendary Daniel Bryan. A man full of prestige and regality of his nature should be lauded with his own national holiday, #RedBaronRules
Agreed JRS. These guys are worse than scum. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom