Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @GotHolesInMySocks @GotHolesInMyShoes

tumblr_o1bpybhyW21spgk1lo8_500.gif

tumblr_o1bpybhyW21spgk1lo7_400.gif

tumblr_o1bpybhyW21spgk1lo4_400.gif

tumblr_o1bpybhyW21spgk1lo5_400.gif

tumblr_o1bpybhyW21spgk1lo6_400.gif

tumblr_o1bpybhyW21spgk1lo1_400.gif

This some geek **** b. Xavier looks like that weird guy at school you say what up just in case he shoots up the place he might spare you

:lol:

Reminds of middle school. I use to do the same thing with this little Filipino dude that always got bullied. Always felt bad for him because he didn't do anything other than be quiet and keep to himself. Anyway, I guess the dudes went too far and he brought a hammer to school and just went off on them. Of course, he got expelled and I think went back to the Philippines.

I didn't see him hit them, but heard about it and made a joke about one of the dudes who got hit and his not being lopsided anymore. Soft *** kids got mad at me :smh:.

This some geek **** b. Xavier looks like that weird guy at school you say what up just in case he shoots up the place he might spare you

Reminds of middle school. I use to do the same thing with this little Filipino dude that always got bullied. Always felt bad for him because he didn't do anything other than be quiet and keep to himself. Anyway, I guess the dudes went too far and he brought a hammer to school and just went off on them. Of course, he got expelled and I think went back to the Philippines.

I didn't see him hit them, but heard about it and made a joke about one of the dudes who got hit and his not being lopsided anymore. Soft *** kids got mad at me :smh:.

Kid must have been an Aces and Eights fan...

laugh.gif

I didn't see him hit them, but heard about it and made a joke about one of the dudes who got hit and his not being lopsided anymore. Soft *** kids got mad at me
mean.gif
Kid brought the wrong hammer to school. He will have a lot of time to reflect on his life and the poor choice he made.

I thought you meant A hammer b :lol:

Brenda, do you own a car in this stupid city? Anyone that drives in NY is a fool. I am reminded of that anytime I am up here.

I Did Feel A "spirit" Being IN THE Garden. I forgot they remodeled it and took away the tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom