Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Asska really is average tho

Na not even average just weak not even trolling her face is garbage and so is her body.

On another note watching the wrestler and I just wanna **** the **** outta old *** Marisa tomei. Jlo and her found that fountain of youth b

Last edited:
Well guys I wrestled my first match tonight. When it airs, I'll post the link. Feels good and I've accomplished something I've dreamed of since I was 5 years old. 21 years later, but man I feel blessed.

Give us your wrestler profile link

you're datboi
laugh.gif

Give us some info @datboi81.  What promotion are you wrestling for?  Who did you wrestle?  Where was the match?
nerd.gif

I don't have a link to me on the website, but I've been on some episodes of Reality of Wrestling. Tomorrow I'll post the episodes I've been on and who I am. If you guys get anxious, I was the black dude with Andrew Lockhart.

Na not even average just weak not even trolling her face is garbage and so is her body.

On another note watching the wrestler and I just wanna **** the **** outta old *** Marisa tomei. Jlo and her found that fountain of youth b

She never had a cupcake from NYC

trash

Back
Top Bottom