Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I have a friend I work with and live directly across the street from.... He he is just like this dead serious... He is wasted at work (off shift) least twice a week :lol:... He's got tons of stories of blackout stuff he's done :lol:..

He came into work one day with a black eye... He got into a fight in the entrance lobby of a ritzy hotel on our way homey... Apparently he went up to the homeless dude's also homeless girlfriend and kissed her :lol:... Then chasing... Then punching... Then physically removed from said hotel... Then running home :lol:... Dude is wild... And sells Ight :smokin for Ight $ in a pinch, so it's cool too :smokin...

Sounds like a couple of my friends :lol:

Had one friend so trashed he kept tryin to climb and swing from trees yelling "I AM TARZAN"

Another thinking he could dive through an open window...ended up shattering the window

Same dude walking like 10 miles to go fight somebody :lol:

I remember when my friend got drunk for the first time he thought he was an Animorph :rofl:

I got LIT for the first time at 16 off Jamison I stole from work :lol:...
I have a friend I work with and live directly across the street from.... He he is just like this dead serious... He is wasted at work (off shift) least twice a week :lol:... He's got tons of stories of blackout stuff he's done :lol:..

He came into work one day with a black eye... He got into a fight in the entrance lobby of a ritzy hotel on our way homey... Apparently he went up to the homeless dude's also homeless girlfriend and kissed her :lol:... Then chasing... Then punching... Then physically removed from said hotel... Then running home :lol:... Dude is wild... And sells Ight :smokin for Ight $ in a pinch, so it's cool too :smokin...

Had one friend so trashed he kept tryin to climb and swing from trees yelling "I AM TARZAN"

Another thinking he could dive through an open window...ended up shattering the window

I remember when my friend got drunk for the first time he thought he was an Animorph :rofl:

I got LIT for the first time at 16 off Jamison I stole from work :lol:...

Luda/Usher/Lil Jon will forever be in my memory banks :lol:...

Last edited:

This is my friend exactly... Not the Tarzen stuff, but has stories from the past where he has... It amazes me that he's calmed down since I've met him :lol:...

Just finished the Leftovers.

My GAWD :pimp: what a beautiful show

The piano version of "Where is My Mind" :pimp:

Another story about first dude..I'll call him Tarzan

We were having a party like 2 years ago

Everyone having a good time you know. Tarzan is 22stylez 22stylez wasted. Like gone :lol: But the rest of us were all getting there to so we didn't really pay him any mind.

Not even like 10 seconds later Tarzan is in his underwear about to run out the house in 20° weather. Everybody was like Teddy Long face when he got trapped in the limo by Taker.

Tarzan runs out, we gotta run out there and go catch him. Idk wth he was drinkin, but that **** turned him into prime Shady McCoy x Chris Johnson the way he was shaking everybody out their shoes..breaking everybody ankles :smh: We eventually got him back inside but man everybody pride took a hit that night :lol: :smh:

Another story about first dude..I'll call him Tarzan

We were having a party like 2 years ago

Everyone having a good time you know. Tarzan is 22stylez 22stylez wasted. Like gone :lol: But the rest of us were all getting there to so we didn't really pay him any mind.

Not even like 10 seconds later Tarzan is in his underwear about to run out the house in 20° weather. Everybody was like Teddy Long face when he got trapped in the limo by Taker.

Tarzan runs out, we gotta run out there and go catch him. Idk wth he was drinkin, but that **** turned him into prime Shady McCoy x Chris Johnson the way he was shaking everybody out their shoes..breaking everybody ankles :smh: We eventually got him back inside but man everybody pride took a hit that night :lol: :smh:

That's gonna be 22 when he takes Case's scooter out for a spin in Dallas :rofl:

Man I've been looking for it ever since they started distributing out here in Cali since late December. I stop by the liquor store next to my job every Friday after work and there it was haha. Copped 2 4packs and im about to crack one open.
lucky
mean.gif
enjoy it!
smokin.gif

It's ******* LIT
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

It tastes pretty similar to Xocoveza IMO which is good bc I love Xocoveza
I'm still upset I only got to drink a bottle of Xocoveza. Hypebeasts bought all the packs at my local store in 40 minutes when it released.

Either way, Xocoveza > FBS, but FBS can be easily found.

Man I've been looking for it ever since they started distributing out here in Cali since late December. I stop by the liquor store next to my job every Friday after work and there it was haha. Copped 2 4packs and im about to crack one open.

lucky :smh: enjoy it! :smokin

It's ******* LIT :smokin :smokin

It tastes pretty similar to Xocoveza IMO which is good bc I love Xocoveza

I'm still upset I only got to drink a bottle of Xocoveza. Hypebeasts bought all the packs at my local store in 40 minutes when it released.

Either way, Xocoveza > FBS, but FBS can be easily found.

Xocoveza is so good

Why were y'all even chasing him like that? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom