Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Vince definitely feeding King lines to put down Styles :rolleyes .

And keep the ketchup-on-pizza to yourselves please. Gross.

Last edited:
@Prettyboy RY7

Ya don't eat pop tarts out in the uk?? asking cause a girl I went to school with dated a English classmate and fam was hooked on pop tarts. run through a box daily.
Funny, every year, there is 1 Eighth grade student that is the resident Pop-Tart Seller.

He/She will go to CVS, by the school, by a few Boxes of Pop-Tarts, and sell them for $2 each.

The Sellers, I always laugh at them because they could just buy the same box if they went to the same CVS

Funny, every year, there is 1 Eighth grade student that is the resident Pop-Tart Seller.

He/She will go to CVS, by the school, by a few Boxes of Pop-Tarts, and sell them for $2 each.

The Sellers, I always laugh at them because they could just buy the same box if they went to the same CVS

And unfrosted poptarts are useless trash, may as well eat a plain graham cracker

Last edited:
Cliffs on Smackdown? All I just saw was a terrible suicide dive by Dean in which Roman caught him like Channing Tatum catching Rachel McAdams

Ketchup on pizza? You low-life scum

I mean ya pizza out there in the south west is trash anyways minus whale cover it with whatever you can to make it edible.

You out of touch Vince McMahon-like NYers are funny

Cliffs on Smackdown? All I just saw was a terrible suicide dive by Dean in which Roman caught him like Channing Tatum catching Rachel McAdams

It's good pizza by YOU'RE standards but it ain't da same. Not even close

It's good pizza by YOU'RE standards but it ain't da same. Not even close

Any pizza with ketchup is trash, apparently like your standards. Let me guess, you also favor tomato paste over natural rub or regular bbq sauce on bbq?

Any pizza with ketchup is trash, apparently like your standards. Let me guess, you also favor tomato paste over natural rub or regular bbq sauce on bbq?

Who said I eat pizza with ketchup?? I was just naming condiments. That's like the hicks who put ketchup on patellitos b or A1 steak sauce on they're steak at resturants. It's facts pizza out west is not the same as the north east they might have one or two spots but that about it

Last edited:
s23e21b.gif

Oh I figured you were just doing that usual overly sensitive NY over everything shtick, my mistake

Back
Top Bottom