Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Alright, how do you have Wade Barrett still apart of the League when he wasn't anywhere in the sight last night.

Or was he and I just don't remember? :lol:

Segment was long AF. Still more enjoyable than what we normally get on this show...

I'm glad the corniness was kept to a minimum, pretty good segment. New Day held their own and didn't seem out of place. Those unicorn hats have to go though, I can't stand that **** :lol:

Jeff was signed to the company for six minutes before he broke the fitness/anti-drugs policy three times and got his contract revoked.

I don't know if what I just watched was good, but it had my attention.

Imagine how good it felt for those young dudes to be going back and forth with the Rock though. Good stuff. Or as Gene would say, good stiff

I'm saying.. they def all looked up to him back in the day and now working with him? So cool.

Alright, how do you have Wade Barrett still apart of the League when he wasn't anywhere in the sight last night.

Or was he and I just don't remember? :lol:

he injured b

True homie. Glass Barrett :smh: .

I wasn't watching Jeff Hardy during his singles push, but isn't he basically Neville?

Back
Top Bottom