Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

That coffee slurping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm so sure Brodus Clay isn't going to debut this week.
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'm not a little Jimmy...I'm big Johnny" *smiles*

This man is GOLD...ALL of you hated him now you see what I see.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sorry guys, I'm watching the BCS game. I'm going to try and get through as much of the show as I can at halftime.

i honestly can't say i blame you....
Wait...Laurenitis is the special guest ref of what WWE Championship match..

" I'm not a Lil Jimmy....I'm a big Johnny."

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Eerily similar post to mine. 
nerd.gif

I've always thought Kane was one of the top 5 most underrated stars of the past decade or so..When they actually let him show some personality, he is a very entertaining person/character..He can move pretty good for a guy his size and with the exception of UT he has been the E's most valuable big man since the day he debuted..

Edge in the HOF.
pimp.gif

Thought they'd save that for when Mania was back in Toronto.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i been said it but WWE is doing a hell of a job with Laurenitis.
his gimmick is neutral but he still screws over the faces but in a non-heel way. and (besides otunga) he treats the heels even worse than the face characters.

the subtle texting that hasn't even been spoken off and has gone on for over 3 months.

i'd easily say he will be involved in the biggest swerve of 2012. whatever it may be.

i'm more excited for the potential of his character than majority of the roster.

I hope tonight is pretty good.

If Brodus does debut who will job to hi since Santino jus won? Sad but kinda true
laugh.gif

I thought you had to have been outta wrestling for a few years before you could go into the Hall..Guess that's just real sports..

[pg era child] who was that long haired girl with the funny looking glasses next to edge with the tag titles?! [/pg era child]

Back
Top Bottom