Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
img952271-480w.jpg

i'll be at RAW tonight at the Nutter Center...haven't been to a live show since i was like 10

gonna break out my old austin 3:16 shirt :pimp:

What about the legendary Brakkus of the WBF vs Taz? Brakkus = Mason Ryan's daddy

[

one of my first live ECW arena shows. we would ge there about an hr before ringtime and just hang out while people lined up. it was just cool to have wrestling in a small "bingo" arena, and we would go in old school...we would roll 6 to 8 deep, then have only 4 tickets. 4 people go in, 1 person comes back with the remaining stubs. New Jack actually got a few of us in for free for a few beers, though he was really looking for some nose candy.

Had to watch that hayabusa video with the sound off because I'm on a plane. How did he survive that botched shooting star and the botched springboard moonsault? Both looked like life enders, let alone career enders.

i'll be at RAW tonight at the Nutter Center...haven't been to a live show since i was like 10

gonna break out my old austin 3:16 shirt :pimp:

I'm going too..Where you sitting?..

I'm gonna Un-DS my ECW Heatwave shirt that jdcurt got me for NTSS..

My Predictions 

1. Reigns will not hold the WWE title 

2. Goldust and Cody will split and have a singles match at a PPV.

3. Bryan will have a lengthy title run. 

4. Big E will get a WWE title shot, but will not win. 

5. Ryback's character will fully embrace the comedy roll. 

6. Cesaro will hold the intercontinental championship.   

Back
Top Bottom