Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something is pressing down on one of my spinal nerves, which cause my other nerves to mimic other pains. Had to go to the ER tonight because I thought my gallbladder ruptured or something.

Something is pressing down on one of my spinal nerves, which cause my other nerves to mimic other pains. Had to go to the ER tonight because I thought my gallbladder ruptured or something.

I had issues like that too..Severe pain in my groin..Thought I had a hernia..Ended up being a ruptured disc that was pushing on my Sciatic Nerve..Since they day they figured out it was a disc problem I've had to have 4 back surgeries..2 discs removed and a fusion L4/L5 vertebrae..Did they do a CAT scan or MRI?

Ain't eem mad at Jimmy. :smokin

I had issues like that too..Severe pain in my groin..Thought I had a hernia..Ended up being a ruptured disc that was pushing on my Sciatic Nerve..Since they day they figured out it was a disc problem I've had to have 4 back surgeries..2 discs removed and a fusion L4/L5 vertebrae..Did they do a CAT scan or MRI?

Not till next week.

Until then I can just keep it at bay by putting a heat pad on my back and medication to ease the pain.

Ain't eem mad at Jimmy. :smokin
Not till next week.

Until then I can just keep it at bay by putting a heat pad on my back and medication to ease the pain.

Well keep me posted cause if you have any issues like I had I can tell you what to expect..And I know it may be kinda hard but if you can sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees it can kinda help..What kind of meds are you taking?..If you can take something that helps with inflammation that can tend to help..

95kXo6s.jpg

Mysterio wants a Mask vs. Hair match...

- In a new interview for the February 2014 issue of WWE Magazine, Rey Mysterio said he wants to wrestle Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 30 in a Mask vs. Hair match. Below are some highlights:

"Ever since the moment that Alberto Del Rio came into the company, he's been trying to push me aside to a certain degree. I almost feel like he wants to take over the Hispanic fanbase, which is something I feel would be impossible at this point. If I were to pick a dream [WrestleMania] match-up ... it would be against him, and I would definitely put my mask on the line. I want it to be a classic lucha libre-style match, Mask vs. Hair."

"I want it to be a classic lucha libre-style match, Mask vs. Hair."

how could that happen. rey cant do those kinda moves anymore. and we all know he wouldnt loose his mask.

Last edited:
Fat mysterio wants a lucha libre style match hahahaha. Nobody cares about him losing his mask again.

Hopefully the DVD isn't like the first one. WWE was wild bitter and everyone slandered Warrior it was terrible.
The DVD was called "The Self-Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior," what did you guys expect?  It was an entertaining shoot, as expected.  You guys really want to hear Warrior make up excuses for his inability to cut a promo, wrestle, and be a team player?  Like I said, throw some face paint on Ryback and you have Ultimate Warrior V2
mean.gif

:lol: @ Shovel in a "Buried Alive" match

Well keep me posted cause if you have any issues like I had I can tell you what to expect..And I know it may be kinda hard but if you can sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees it can kinda help..What kind of meds are you taking?..If you can take something that helps with inflammation that can tend to help..

I already sleep on my side, but I'll try that. And I take anti-inflammatory stuff..helps a lil bit.

Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom