Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what an ending, Jake the Snake returning and Roman Reigns with the win. that was unexpected :pimp:

What a terrible crowd. No reaction for Jake the Snake? But yeah Roman is a superstar and should be champ sooner than later

why not DC????

They buried Ambrose in that spot. Reigns still looked strong. besides, Ambrose did not mind it seemed. haha
Because you take the attention away from that HUGE victory. Roman Reigns should have stood over top of Punk with the camera fading away. This was his night. Not some goofy snake getting rubbed in AMbrose's face while he is smiling :rofl:

Great RAW tonight.

Reigns...this is the beginning of his era.

supermanpunch1.gif

What a terrible crowd. No reaction for Jake the Snake? But yeah Roman is a superstar and should be champ sooner than later
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early. We should be a year away from that. Minimum. He ain't ready yet. They have plenty of time to build

its funny coming in to it reigns was by far the least talked about out of those three but he's stepped it up big time.

Because you take the attention away from that HUGE victory. Roman Reigns should have stood over top of Punk with the camera fading away. This was his night. Not some goofy snake getting rubbed in AMbrose's face while he is smiling :rofl:

Reign's already has it made, they're gonna make a huge deal about him beating Punk.. so I feel since it was Old School night anyways, and we got to see someone we haven't seen in ages, it made the night better. Reign's gets to shine every week.

By this time next year most of you will be complaining about Roman holding the belt :lol:

Reign's already has it made, they're gonna make a huge deal about him beating Punk.. so I feel since it was Old School night anyways, and we got to see someone we haven't seen in ages, it made the night better. Reign's gets to shine every week.
No disrespect to Jake but you could have thrown that somewhere in the middle of the show. He won't be back next week. Why end the show with that? The best time to make a big deal about a win is right after it happens.

And Ambrose has bust on his face. I thought I saw that. That HAD to be planted there on purpose. You ain't right WWE. LOL

Starting to question if 4W legit doesn't seen any of our posts since he's always behind on Raw and is playing catch up :lol: . Certain moments and he fails to acknowledge them.

WWE made a big deal there because he wanted to enter the Rumble. I am sure this was a great compromise. I rather him be used in this spot than in a spot with 3MB. They will promote that Reigns win in setup with the "Tension" storyline. I kinda see it that if you took Snake being the focal point of the last segment, then your over analyzing the impact of the match result itself.

Be ready for the Rumble where they will give Reigns one of those moments where he takes out 7 to 10 guys himself in the match.

Roman Reigns FTW.
pimp.gif

Jake The Snake.
eek.gif

DDP is a miracle worker, Jake looks good.

Ambrose.
laugh.gif
He's a braver soul than me.

Back
Top Bottom