Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

So my boy got a suite at Levi's for Wrestlemania. He'd let me and four other people to go for 200 a head. It comes with VIP parking, free food and drinks. I'm not into wrestling but I think it might be a cool experience. What do you guys think?

What's the point of constantly burying The Ascension?

They only think I like about them is their theme but the commentary burial is counterproductive.

So my boy got a suite at Levi's for Wrestlemania. He'd let me and four other people to go for 200 a head. It comes with VIP parking, free food and drinks. I'm not into wrestling but I think it might be a cool experience. What do you guys think?
If you aren't inviting any of us why bring it up fool LOL.

But nah, go. Once in a lifetime experience

I have no idea what they're doing with Ambrose right now. He may as well be fighting Rob Terry for the Global championship

you're so lucky. :x

Yeah I just went back to listen to JBL and booker. JBL is ******* horrible. Atleast booker is trying

Back
Top Bottom