Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Guess Dbry is cleared and ready.

I graduated with an English degree. I'm now trying to make a living trading stocks instead. Kind of wish I spent four years learning how to trade instead of writing pointless essays.

tumblr_mz3qpd9hkz1rs4x0jo2_500.gif

Last edited:
I graduated with an English degree. I'm now trying to make a living trading stocks instead. Kind of wish I spent four years learning how to trade instead of writing pointless essays.

I went to school and wasted about 20k and now I got a job that has nothing to do with my studies and I make almost six figures. School isn't for everybody

Guess Dbry is cleared and ready.

tumblr_mz3qpd9hkz1rs4x0jo2_500.gif
Lmao year one was miserable as ****. Doing ok so far, got a much better grasp on things now so year two should be great.

I went to school and wasted about 20k and now I got a job that has nothing to do with my studies and I make almost six figures. School isn't for everybody
It's a good experience, plenty of yambs but man, not worth the money in most cases.

That was a great face to face.
agreed.

Seth would be a good Paul Heyman guy, might happen since Brock is supposedly on his way out right?

Such a waste.
That's a universal sentiment Peep. He's needed to retire for a long *** time. Should be on Main Event. Not in the Main Event. :x :smh: Seth ain't scared of Brock. Glad he didn't run off like usual when danger presents itself.

:lol: this. Dude car jacked someone just to run away from Ambrose.

School aint for me and i been known that. What do you do tho? I'm stuck at this warehouse job currently :smh:

Y'all keep me updated with up and coming:smile:lol) actresses like they are in NXT of the pronos. :smokin I know too many already. But knowledge is power. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom