Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

I need to figure out a way to get my mom's contact info to Alicia so she can fix her hair. i don't know what stylists the WWE hires, but Jesus Christ it's like she just gets Tasha from down the street to do it
So............you are saying you wouldn't hit?

Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and it is with great pleasure that I return to the scene of the crime where 282 days ago the rancid city of New Orleans along with millions and millions of people around the world laid witness to this:

Still shocked at the streak being over, almost a year over and I still can't belee it. Where are you Roman?

The death of a myth the end of a legacy the rise of a beast it all happened in one moment when the undertakers undefeated streak at wrestle mania was conquered by my client brooooccckk leeessssnnaaaarr

I need to figure out a way to get my mom's contact info to Alicia so she can fix her hair. i don't know what stylists the WWE hires, but Jesus Christ it's like she just gets Tasha from down the street to do it

Why can't she do something simple like a ponytail. Females always doing too much. :smh:

That short Rihanna-looking cut she had a couple years ago was her best look. Can't remember all her styles, but most of them have been a mess.

Naomi's booty cheeks in her Psylocke outfit....laaaawwwwwwwwd

Why can't she do something simple like a ponytail. Females always doing too much.
mean.gif
She does that and her forehead is gonna be even more prominent.

Hairline gonna be looking like Robocop's.

Back
Top Bottom