Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

so theyre gonna let reigns every good wrestler in the back while big slow watches smh they want reigns over so bad ,he might as well just come out and imitate savage in his promos that oooh yea wasnt so bad 

Funny watching triple h talk about goldberg as a gifted athlete with a good look but also somebody who has been given everything in this business yet he trying hard to push reigns.

What you got a ipad 1/2? My page still good with this 1gb or ram iPad Air. My iPhone tho :smh: had pants be killing my iPhone

Man what you got a iPhone 2? My iPhone works fine but my iPad can't take the gifs. I think I got a iPad mini but not sure the version :lol: ex gf got it for me

Man what you got a iPhone 2? My iPhone works fine but my iPad can't take the gifs. I think I got a iPad mini but not sure the version :lol: ex gf got it for me

Iphone 6+ :lol: this big *** phone only has 1gb of ram b. I don't know what apple be thinking putting 1gb of ram into this and the iPad air.

laugh.gif
i know its been asked but why was Titus so hype?
Because he finally getting some burn

I would know, I recognize that exact same reaction because it's the same exact reaction I had whenever I would come off the bench in high school ball

They're showing the Macho Man doc on the network......

I PAID $5 EARLIER TODAY TO RENT IT ON AMAZON. **** YOU VINCE. IM GLAD SAVAGE SMASHED SCATTED IN STEPH

Back
Top Bottom