Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Does it make me terrible that I like Ascensions theme?

I dig their theme and entrance, I'm just gonna wait and see on their development. I just don't like how cartoony they are, but at least they have a defined identifiable gimmick.

Swear the announce team buries everybody. even if this team is wack you gotta atleast try to sell them to the crowd. Announce team stays roasting everybody

Man if these dudes came out and clowned every great tag team every week i could get behind their gimmick

That was forgettable. What's their goal?

sankara_stones_glowing.png

They only reason I like the Ascension is because it shows that the WWE is taking a conscious effort in their tag team division

Dudes got no heat for disrespecting OG's. Ascension is due to be future endeavored.

What was the point of even bringing them up to the main roster if you are going to have them cut a terrible promo and then have all 3 announcers dump on them?

i dont have a dog in this fight but damn bro, these marks stay getting at you. pay them no mind.

clearly theyre not kliqed up

Nah it don't bother me, just find it funny when dudes take a rumor as a fact. But hey, i remember the bashing when i posted the shield would debut at the survivor series and when vince had a huge surprise for wm30.

Back
Top Bottom