Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

These tame intros are cringe inducing.....but, Roaddog can say *** on the mic, but has it cut out from the entrance music. Makes sense :lol:

If Betty White doesn't pay tribute to Mae Young by getting powerbombed through a table then I don't care

If anyone plans to go to a wwe live event soon (or any other event), check out this site
http://upgr.de/1cGOOQv
You can upgrade to better seats. If you use my reference link you get $10 off. I got ringside seats for $35 each ($15 nosebleed seats + $20 upgrade fee for ringside)

I forgot Roaddog is part of the creative team, dude gives no damns about the Outlaws supposedly being heels :lol:

Traditional tag in a cage??

:stoneface:

I'll tune back in after this **** match is over. :smh:

this is terrible. what's the point of having this match in the cage if they're tagging in and out?

hopefully we'll see cody do a moonsault off the top of the cage.

The Cesaro reaction will be a gif by tomorrow night.

tumblr_n0g7xhm7Cn1srbyoyo1_400.gif

You know better than that.

Who did they say got fined for touching a ref? I said this a while ago, something as simple as fining wrestlers for touching refs can add a "sports" element to pro wrestling. Since we are always looking for ways to make our sport a little more legit.

Who did they say got fined for touching a ref? I said this a while ago, something as simple as fining wrestlers for touching refs can add a "sports" element to pro wrestling. Since we are always looking for ways to make our sport a little more legit.

Brock Lesnar

Back
Top Bottom