Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

So glad I get to see Ron hobble through another match..Hope he wrestles for at least another 5 years..

1569.jpg

:rofl: I saw I messed it up and didn't even bother

seen this posted on another forum I'm apart of

I live in Omaha. Not at the show, I had to work late, but just got a call from by buddy at the show and he said they are throwing out anyone that starts the CM Punk chants.He said they also took all punk signs and anyone wearing the punk shirts are being watched by security. He said it is pretty bad. He asked how loud the chants were on TV because he said it was almost the whole place was chanting. I said it did not come off that loud. He said he has not seen this much security at a WWE event ever. That may be a reason why the chants are not lasting very long.

I live in Omaha. Not at the show, I had to work late, but just got a call from by buddy at the show and he said they are throwing out anyone that starts the CM Punk chants.He said they also took all punk signs and anyone wearing the punk shirts are being watched by security. He said it is pretty bad. He asked how loud the chants were on TV because he said it was almost the whole place was chanting. I said it did not come off that loud. He said he has not seen this much security at a WWE event ever. That may be a reason why the chants are not lasting very long.

:smh:

How many Shield vs. 3 Random Faces matches can they do lol.

Raw is 4 hot segments (8 PM, 9 PM, 10 PM, 10:50 - 11:05 PM) and then the rest is pretty much filler.
mean.gif

:smh:

That's sickening :smh:

:x Reigns' eye :x

Back
Top Bottom