Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

WWE should be doing any and everything to get this guy bdry fully over and have a long title run as long as he they dont make it stale.its gotten my attention and i havent watched much wrestling in years.he can actually wrestle and has the charisma and crowd behind him.im not saying stone cold attitude era,but this could be something big if done right.

also last time i watched wrestling, the GM was a mysterious anonymous twitter gm, where he/she would tweet then michael cole would read his tweets out-loud ...... so who was revealed as da mystery twitter GM??? i completely had to dead wrestling after that, i couldn't even stick around to see who it was revealed to be

The angle was basically dropped without an answer. Then later it was revealed to be Hornswoggle which was more of a joke than anything.

Hornswoggle :rolleyes

View media item 770611

Rollins. :nthat:

1390871954454.gif

Last edited:
Do they even show anything that happened in royal rumble anymore? Before they would showed the shield arguing in the locker room about last night but now it's just totally different.

I haven't watched wrestling in a while but can someone tell me why isn't this guy getting no shine? From what I remember vena was the face if this organization, what happen? I ajar people chanting he sucks now.

Back
Top Bottom