Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Na the Authority gon bury Romans win in their promos. Steph & HHH are going to FEAST on him. Reigns aint gon have no comeback for them lol. I mean there has to be a reason they came out at the end of Rumble and looked that aggravated

Since this snow is beginning to pick up here, I'm going to binge watch Shinsuke matches and probably cop gear like a mark.

Sounds like the sit downs were really good... WWE is usually pretty good whenever they do something different... But they rarely do different...

Sounds like the sit downs were really good... WWE is usually pretty good whenever they do something different... But they rarely do different...

They scratched a winning lottery ticket tonight by sheer luck but once the snow goes away the hot mess will return

Since this snow is beginning to pick up here, I'm going to binge watch Shinsuke matches and probably cop gear like a mark.
The rain is starting to pick up in Socal. Freeways gonna be a mess in LA tomorrow morning. Think I'm gonna watch Undertaker/Michaels while I work on my resume.

If Dolph or D-Bry can't win the title, at least let them do what they do best and that's wrestles their ***** off

The rain is starting to pick up in Socal. Freeways gonna be a mess in LA tomorrow morning. Think I'm gonna watch Undertaker/Michaels while I work on my resume.

Rain?... Really?.... Really?...

I've driven over mountain roads with guard rails in blizzards...

Back
Top Bottom