Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Seinfeld on TV network on da ipad just wish my snacks werent upstairs don't feel like moving
Seinfeld
pimp.gif
.  Have you watched Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee?

Side note:

I don't care for Ascension, but I'm happy the E let them go over instead of having them lose and NAO disappear until WM.

Seinfeld :pimp: .  Have you watched Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee?

Side note:

I don't care for Ascension, but I'm happy the E let them go over instead of having them lose and NAO disappear until WM.
Comedians in cars getting coffee is a guilty pleasure. Sarah Jessica Parker was looking right on her episode

I heard WWE won't let Sting carry the bat cause they're afraid kids will see it as an easy weapon to get and imitate what they see on tv..

[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji] wtf just happened.... So it's going be brock and hunter vs sting and.... [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji] Taker!

divas match needs to happen already so i can go chop up some jalapenos and put em in my philly cheesesteak

:lol: man i'm glad this brought some life back to Mizdow's dreaded place in the company, but what the hells he gonna do once this is over :smh:

Back
Top Bottom