Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

If she really IS his x-wife and not an actor, then is pretty #@#!#* up. Damn...I almost don't like watching the segments with her, Kurt, and Jarret because you can almost feel the awkwardness in the air.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

If she really IS his x-wife and not an actor, then is pretty #@#!#* up. Damn...I almost don't like watching the segments with her, Kurt, and Jarret because you can almost feel the awkwardness in the air.

laugh.gif
same here

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

laugh.gif
same here

I gotta say that after starting to watch wrestling again for the past couple weeks its clear to me that the wrestling in TNA is much better than WWE..But it almost seems like TNA's writers can't get past trying to rehash the same old storylines that we've seen before..

Just like someone said earlier about the whole "network" angle that was done a decade ago in ECW..It didnt work then, so why try it again?..

I watched that trainwreck wedding and it made me think about Macho Man/Elizabeth w/Jake Roberts causing trouble..Then I thought of Stephanie McMahon and Test w/ someone causing trouble..Now JJ/Karen w/Kurt causing trouble..Even Taz said something to the effect of "let's see if this is the first wedding in wrestling history to go off without a hitch"..

And then they had that Jersey Shore chick come out and it reminded me of Mr.T, Dennis Rodman, Karl Malone, Jay Leno, and David Arquette..When are they going to learn that nobody wants to see these people perform in the ring..Maybe being a manager/valet or special ref, or commentator/ring announcer, but not work in the ring..

I gotta say that after starting to watch wrestling again for the past couple weeks its clear to me that the wrestling in TNA is much better than WWE..But it almost seems like TNA's writers can't get past trying to rehash the same old storylines that we've seen before..

Just like someone said earlier about the whole "network" angle that was done a decade ago in ECW..It didnt work then, so why try it again?..

I watched that trainwreck wedding and it made me think about Macho Man/Elizabeth w/Jake Roberts causing trouble..Then I thought of Stephanie McMahon and Test w/ someone causing trouble..Now JJ/Karen w/Kurt causing trouble..Even Taz said something to the effect of "let's see if this is the first wedding in wrestling history to go off without a hitch"..

And then they had that Jersey Shore chick come out and it reminded me of Mr.T, Dennis Rodman, Karl Malone, Jay Leno, and David Arquette..When are they going to learn that nobody wants to see these people perform in the ring..Maybe being a manager/valet or special ref, or commentator/ring announcer, but not work in the ring..

Sources close to Strikeforce Women’s Middleweight Champion Cristiane “Cyborg

Sources close to Strikeforce Women’s Middleweight Champion Cristiane “Cyborg

update on the Hart-Hogan thing:
Hulk Hogan is completely spinning his earlier comments and has forgiven Bret Hart for his disparaging remarks concerning him on Twitter.
"Last and only comment for Bret," Hogan wrote tonight. "I hope he finds happiness in life, I feel bad for him and I have totally forgiven him much respect."

update on the Hart-Hogan thing:
Hulk Hogan is completely spinning his earlier comments and has forgiven Bret Hart for his disparaging remarks concerning him on Twitter.
"Last and only comment for Bret," Hogan wrote tonight. "I hope he finds happiness in life, I feel bad for him and I have totally forgiven him much respect."

Back
Top Bottom