Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Man, I like Miz...but the Skull Crushing Finale is one of the weakest looking finishers I've ever seen.

They couldn't send out R-Truth or someone? It had to be Daniel Bryan? When was the last time he actually defended the US Title?

They couldn't send out R-Truth or someone? It had to be Daniel Bryan? When was the last time he actually defended the US Title?

RAW has been really erratic tonight. Too much randomness, can't blame the crowd for being dead all night.

RAW has been really erratic tonight. Too much randomness, can't blame the crowd for being dead all night.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I would have been pissed if I was at Raw tonight. A-Ry main eventing?

Psh.

He's no Heath Slater.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I would have been pissed if I was at Raw tonight. A-Ry main eventing?

Psh.

He's no Heath Slater.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

2hz5onr.gif

Cole just said he was a bit unsettled by the assault on Daniel Bryan.
Son
indifferent.gif
...you slapped up Jerry and had Thwagga put him in the ankle lock earlier.

Cole just said he was a bit unsettled by the assault on Daniel Bryan.
Son
indifferent.gif
...you slapped up Jerry and had Thwagga put him in the ankle lock earlier.

"I don't know if you saw what happened, but Alex Riley took control of the match while you were gone"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I don't know if you saw what happened, but Alex Riley took control of the match while you were gone"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the damaging Blackberry to the face!! wow this sucks....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

2hz5onr.gif
Do you have an unlimited supply of Truth gifs?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the damaging Blackberry to the face!! wow this sucks....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

2hz5onr.gif
Do you have an unlimited supply of Truth gifs?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Silly me for thinking that Cena would actually sell getting hit by that Blackberry just a little. Too much to ask from the guy who doesn't sell a punt that even put Hunter out of action for months.

Silly me for thinking that Cena would actually sell getting hit by that Blackberry just a little. Too much to ask from the guy who doesn't sell a punt that even put Hunter out of action for months.

God, it looks so stupid when guys have to delay getting out of the cage and move in slow motion.

Same thing when climbing a ladder in a ladder match.

A commercial at 11:02?!?!?

God, it looks so stupid when guys have to delay getting out of the cage and move in slow motion.

Same thing when climbing a ladder in a ladder match.

A commercial at 11:02?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom