Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

HHH is back in the main-event picture @ Wrestlemania again.

I can see Undertaker getting a rematch at Wrestlemania from this though. And that'd be pretty awesome.

"worked any harder"

all he did was give Steph some good anal and then she smelled his @%*% thought it didnt smell

Originally Posted by StillIn729

"worked any harder"

all he did was give Steph some good anal and then she smelled his @%*% thought it didnt smell
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I don't know what's going to happen at the end of the night but if this sets up HHH vs. Taker at WM (with Taker going over like he damn well should)then I guess I'll be alright with that...but HHH shouldn't be holding the strap in the first place. SMH.

Orton vs. Shane now? The hell is going on tonight?

At this rate, Swagger vs. Finlay is gonna main event...
laugh.gif

They should have saved this match, becaused these are the only too matches I was waiting on.

but seriously, why does everybody still hate Trips ?

it's boring, he's been on top of the product for damn near a decade

since 2000, he's been in the championship match in all but two wrestlemanias. the ones he hasn't been in a main event, he was injured.

hhh was the man in 2000, but the same charcater for so long at the top is stale imo.

so what the hell is the main event.. Raw elimination chamber.. we know whos gonna win that one, SMH

bingo.. all of this Orton McMahon nonsense..

Orton will challenge Trips for the title at Mania.

He's already had the strap for 210 days this year and now he gets it again?? Cmon now hes seriously full of himself.

I have a feeling Edge will somehow get in the Raw chamber later tonight.. it's too obvious what's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom