Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

4wrestling whats up with your man servant hankmoody? i was like why is this new dude attacking me in sports forum when hes only been on niketalk for 1 week?? Then i saw him kissing your %*% in the mike vick dog thread and was like ooooooooooh thats why!

I'd save an animals life over yours any day.

4wrestling whats up with your man servant hankmoody? i was like why is this new dude attacking me in sports forum when hes only been on niketalk for 1 week?? Then i saw him kissing your %*% in the mike vick dog thread and was like ooooooooooh thats why!

I'd save an animals life over yours any day.

Change In One Match for Tonight's Against All Odds PPV

Max and Jeremy Buck on twitter noted that they are stuck in an airport in Utah and the soonest flight, as their connecting plane to Orlando left before they got there.  They said the soonest flight they could get to Orlando leaves at 8 p.m. tonight, which is Mountain time, so they won't be able to appear on the PPV.

Max & Jeremy Buck were to be in a three-way with Robbie E to determine the No. 1 contender for the X title.  No word on what will be the replacement match.

Change In One Match for Tonight's Against All Odds PPV

Max and Jeremy Buck on twitter noted that they are stuck in an airport in Utah and the soonest flight, as their connecting plane to Orlando left before they got there.  They said the soonest flight they could get to Orlando leaves at 8 p.m. tonight, which is Mountain time, so they won't be able to appear on the PPV.

Max & Jeremy Buck were to be in a three-way with Robbie E to determine the No. 1 contender for the X title.  No word on what will be the replacement match.

Yeah, tonight's show is a real hard sell.  I'll be checking in intermittently, but nothing more than that.

Yeah, tonight's show is a real hard sell.  I'll be checking in intermittently, but nothing more than that.

- To update our earlier post on Dolph Ziggler fueling the World Heavyweight Title controversy on Twitter, he did not have the title in his possession at last night’s WWE live event in Lubbock, Texas. Edge had the belt and was introduced as the World Heavyweight Champion.

- WWE officials have reportedly discussed doing a major heel turn with Kelly Kelly soon on the SmackDown brand. Vince McMahon is said to be high on Kelly. The turn will likely come out of her ongoing relationship with Drew McIntyre.

- TNA just announced the following on their Facebook page:

“BREAKING NEWS: We have just received word from TNA Management that the X Division Championship will be defended by Kazarian tonight during the Pay-Per-View.

- To update our earlier post on Dolph Ziggler fueling the World Heavyweight Title controversy on Twitter, he did not have the title in his possession at last night’s WWE live event in Lubbock, Texas. Edge had the belt and was introduced as the World Heavyweight Champion.

- WWE officials have reportedly discussed doing a major heel turn with Kelly Kelly soon on the SmackDown brand. Vince McMahon is said to be high on Kelly. The turn will likely come out of her ongoing relationship with Drew McIntyre.

- TNA just announced the following on their Facebook page:

“BREAKING NEWS: We have just received word from TNA Management that the X Division Championship will be defended by Kazarian tonight during the Pay-Per-View.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

HankMoody = bijald0331
oh wow what a coward
laugh.gif
son didnt have the balls to let it be known who he was. man dudes on niketalk cant never let the e beef go

just look at me and 4wrestling. we are best buds now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

HankMoody = bijald0331
oh wow what a coward
laugh.gif
son didnt have the balls to let it be known who he was. man dudes on niketalk cant never let the e beef go

just look at me and 4wrestling. we are best buds now
pimp.gif

A Few Notes:

--Sgt. Slaughter will appear on Tosh.0 on Comedy Central in a segment with David Wills, best known for the "It's still real to me" wrestling clip from a few years ago.

--The WWE Hall of Fame show will not be airing on the Saturday night before Mania this year, but instead on the Monday the day after.  This will allow them to do the ceremony without rushing everyone to make sure it gets on the air on time.

--From Sean Waltman's twitter:  "APB out on our boy Justin Credible.  Spread the word. We need  to find him.  This is a life or death type situation.  we love u PJ."

A Few Notes:

--Sgt. Slaughter will appear on Tosh.0 on Comedy Central in a segment with David Wills, best known for the "It's still real to me" wrestling clip from a few years ago.

--The WWE Hall of Fame show will not be airing on the Saturday night before Mania this year, but instead on the Monday the day after.  This will allow them to do the ceremony without rushing everyone to make sure it gets on the air on time.

--From Sean Waltman's twitter:  "APB out on our boy Justin Credible.  Spread the word. We need  to find him.  This is a life or death type situation.  we love u PJ."

Back
Top Bottom