Wrestling Thread Feb 23 - Mar 1 | 2/24 ECW - Christian Challenges Swagger for the ECW Title

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Cryme Tyme didn't job? The @@@$?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Can someone summarize the HHH interview for me? I went to the bathroom and missed it.
mad.gif
I don't know. I was distracted by counting all the wrinkles on HHH's forehead. I was mesmerized
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Anyone else think Cena is gonna end up fighting Chavo?
Same thing I was thinking. Just by saying "family", Chavo fits in the equation.

After Cena squashes Chavo, Edge'll probably come out and spear Cena or w/e.

I'm sorry... but as funny as Santino is, he'll never be a great superstar until he learns to wrestle... lol... dude gets in the ring and it's anautomaticl L for him... does he even have a legit finishing move?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Cryme Tyme didn't job? The @@@$?

Because Santino was in the match.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And going back to that first segment, I see that they are planting the seeds for that rumored Edge/Big Show WMXXV match..
nerd.gif

Can someone summarize the HHH interview for me? I went to the bathroom and missed it.
mad.gif

URR!!! URRR!!! URRR!!! URRRR!!!!! UUURRR!!!! UURRRR!!!! ORTON!!! URRRRR!!!! URRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Anyone think HBK will ever lose the chaps and go back to the old school tights? I miss the 90's
ohwell.gif

When did JBL get so blubbery.

When he was with Farooq I thought he was at least semi-jacked.

I miss the 90s too.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Anyone think HBK will ever lose the chaps and go back to the old school tights? I miss the 90's
ohwell.gif

The chaps probably hiding all them damn bandages and ice packs on his old %%! Johnny Appleseed legs.

-- As announced this evening, WWE has parted ways with Raw Superstar Manu (real name Afa Anoa'i, Jr.). Regarding his release from the company - which wassaid to not be much of a surprise - officials were unhappy with his ring work, as well as his overall appearance, which led to his removal from Legacy. Manuhad not been seen in several weeks, although the beginning of the end actually started on the last episode of Raw in 2008.

After Randy Orton grew tired of Legacy losing matches, he scheduled a test for each member on the December 29, 2008 episode of Raw; however, Manu failed topass his test after he lost to the ECW Champion, Matt Hardy, and was kicked out as his former companions Rhodes and Sim Snuka turned their backs on him. Later,Snuka also got kicked out of the group, and the two quickly reunited. They planned to get their revenge on Orton and Rhodes on the January 12, 2009 episode ofRaw, with the aid of the returning Ted DiBiase, but DiBiase betrayed them, and joined Legacy with Orton and Rhodes. Manu never appeared in a WWE ring again.

Following a tryout at Deep South Wrestling, WWE signed Anoa'i to a developmental contract in October 2006. Under the name Afa Jr., Anoa'i spent nearlytwo years in developmental. His stay in developmental was highlighted by a FCW Heavyweight Championship win on October 16, 2007. Afa Jr. defeated Harry"DH" Smith by countout (he was touring with WWE in UK at the time), to become the new FCW Heavyweight Champion. Afa Jr. would lose the belt to TJWilson on December 1, 2007 in a ladder match.

Anoa'i actually made his WWE television debut on November 19, 2007 at a Heat taping. Under the name Mai Tai Anoa'i, he lost to "Hacksaw" JimDuggan.

On March 20, 2008, Anoa'i was suspended by WWE for violating the company's Wellness Policy. Reportedly, he attempted to cheat on a WWE drug testthrough the aid of a prosthetic penis. He was caught and as a result, suspended. Soon after, company officials adopted a policy for all talent to drop theirpants to their ankles in front of the assigned doctor when taking a urine sample.

At last year's Unforgiven pay-per-view, Anoa'i made his debut on the full-time roster under the name "Manu". He aligned himself with CodyRhodes and Ted DiBiase, by attacking Cryme Tyme after their World Tag Team Championship match. Later that night, the three of them helped Randy Orton attackthe World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk and Kofi Kingston.

Anoa'i, Jr. is a member of the legendary Anoa'i wrestling family. He is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Afa and brother of former Headshrinkers memberSamu. Umaga's mother is the sister of Afa, which explains his relation to the SmackDown star.

More on Manu getting fired.

As Ryan reported earlier, WWE has released Manu. We were told by sources a couple of weeks ago creative had nothing for him and are able to confirm he hasn't been at TVs the past couple of weeks. He was signed to a WWE developmental deal back in October 2006 and worked in Deep South Wrestling. When WWE ended their working relationship with DSW, he was transferred to Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa.

Manu, the son of WWE Hall of Famer Afa, worked as Afa, Jr. in FCW and was suspended by WWE in March 2008 for a Wellness Policy violation. It was later revealed he was not suspended for actually failing a test but using a prosthetic penis when being tested. It was his first Wellness Policy violation.

Afa was called up to the main WWE roster late last year and was packaged as a member of Randy Orton's Legacy faction. When Ted DiBiase returned from filming The Marine 2, Manu was wrote out of the faction and scrapped from television.

One could speculate Sim Snuka could be next; however, we received an unconfirmed report that WWE actually gave Snuka a tryout as a play-by-play announcer on February 13th. I was told if WWE decides to do something with Snuka in that position, he could call WWE's new "Superstars" show on WGN.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

EDIT: Didn't see that GotHolesInMySocks posted it just before me...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

mad.gif

URR!!! URRR!!! URRR!!! URRRR!!!!! UUURRR!!!! UURRRR!!!! ORTON!!! URRRRR!!!! URRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

You forgot to start it off with: I am the gameuh
mad.gif
Job to meuhhhh

MIKE KNOX IS GONNA BE IN THE MITB?!

Chhrrrrrriiiiiiisssssttttttttttt.....

Edit: Wait, nevrmind... i'm confused... why did he say he would be going to WM?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I guess vince didn't have a legend to bring in this week for Jericho..
i think its because they seriously dont know who to put in a match against him at wm

Once again, Koslov might be terrible, but that man is so badass. From the look to the music, who would seriously want to meet this man in a street fight.

Back
Top Bottom