Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Fqne1Ns.jpg

in last night's podcast,

In referring to Raines big push, Triple H said no one is really ready for that.

But while stroking Austin's ego, H said Austin was ready for his big push in '96.

Shovel speakith with forked tongue.

I think what he meant is that no one in Reigns shoes would be ready... Thrust into the spotlight without all the seasoning guys like Austin had...

"@the_ironsheik: I RESPECT THE @JRsBBQ I KNOW HIM FROM GEORGIA AND TONIGHT WE TALK ABOUT MY MOVIE SHEIK MOVIE. GOD BLESS HIM FOREVER"

I think what he meant is that no one in Reigns shoes would be ready... Thrust into the spotlight without all the seasoning guys like Austin had...

no thats not what he meant

he meant a dude is never fully ready no matter what.............then he says something different using austin as an example

you know randy's matches could be boring at times but i really like the way he works. that slower more methodical pace. really does a nice job with it.

Skinny nose girls with small lips don't qualify for the Mouth/Lip Ratio League Leaders
:rofl: :lol:
you know randy's matches could be boring at times but i really like the way he works. that slower more methodical pace. really does a nice job with it.
A lot of times he's trolling. He starts laughing when he puts dudes in them holds. Cause he knows it gets people are pissed off and what not. Super max level heel tactics.

So they rebranded Kalisto as a gay hair stylist :smh: already worked a few nxt house shows and blew officials away no pun :smh: :smh:

Very very srs

Back
Top Bottom