Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Semi-random thought, I'm all for letting things develop as far as gimmicks, and can't stand when the WWE pulls the plug on something or just quietly lets something die, but I'm all for that as far as the New Day goes. They're not bringing anything to the table. They're not featured enough to have any good matches, and their promos are pretty cringe-worthy. This should be scraped without any other thought, whether turning them heels right now, or just splitting them up for singles runs.

Chicken alfredo, corn, green beans, and mashed potatoes tonight, along with continuing my strawberry and pineapple intake to prepare for the weekend.

Just because

That sounds good as hell though. :pimp:

:pimp: @ that spoiler

And I also see what you did there

And I don't know why they dropped the heel persona New Day originally had :smh: I was legit excited and interested for that. Not that shuckin & jivin **** they do now :smh:

Eating penne alla vodka with chicken and drinking Brewers Art Resurrection...Does it start at 8 or 9?

along with continuing my strawberry and pineapple intake to prepare for the weekend.
Hold on........are you doing this to "taste good" - 
laugh.gif

Meh, I haven't been into the All Star stuff for a few years now.

Hope yall have fun tho :pimp:

Deepsea or any ntwt bros need any recommendations in nyc for the weekend pm me. If you make a thread in nt the idiots will recommend a god dam halal truck, shake shack, 5 guys for 4 pages :smh: dudes never leave there comfort zone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom