Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MODE!

roll.gif

start drinking some wheatgrass and it'll be that color w regularity

That taste good? Been trying to make the transition to a healthier lifestyle
what i do is i buy the organic amazing grass wheatgrass from whole foods and put a scoop into my smoothies. on its own it takes like ****. but if you mix it with some berries, hemp seed, chia seed, flax seed and another vegetable or two plus some peanut butter and/or greek yogurt it's a banging post workout beverage.

what i do is i buy the organic amazing grass wheatgrass from whole foods and put a scoop into my smoothies. on its own it takes like ****. but if you mix it with some berries, hemp seed, chia seed, flax seed and another vegetable or two plus some peanut butter and/or greek yogurt it's a banging post workout beverage.

Screen shotted for the recipe. Appreciate it my homie

Vergara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hayek
Not even close. Both look like typical Latina gold diggers tho. If they weren't famous they'd be busting it open for half a Newport and corona on salsa night at the hip hop club.

reported

:rofl:

I said it before. But Nikki Bella might disguise NOT having a butt more than most women in the lime-light. She is shapely though

Back
Top Bottom