Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

So that ladder match will have D Bry, R Truth, Ambrose, Barrett, Ziggler.

I guess they'll add 1 more guy.

Sheamus? Kane? Big Show? Harper?

Tell us about yourself man.

Who do you like now? johnnnnn cena, he's been an OG in my eyes back when I used to watch smack down in 03.

Who do you like from the past? X-pac from DX. Scotty Too Hotty, Hardy BoyZ, Mankind

Favorite promotion now? In past?

Thoughts of WWE now? It's the same, kinda don't like the change with Stephanie McMahon and HHH running tingz. Kane in a suit? Booker T commentating?!

Last edited:
FYI guys... GA tickets for Philly njpw/ROH shows just went on sale... Front row us still available... I'm not on Twitter, but someone should hit up the Philly dudes...

Cleveland dudes, I have two NXT tickets for next Friday, standing room only. I'm only going to be able to go to the Columbus show and need to get rid of them. If anyone wants both for $40 let me know. They're $70 or so a piece on Stubhub.

Man I don't get you dudes.

You complain about the IC title lacking legitimacy but then complain about a top tier guy like Bryan going after it.

For now, I think the IC title is perfect for Bryan.

one tall idiot will be in the ladder match. some dude that has no business being in a ladder match. it wouldn't be wwe if not

Man I don't get you dudes.

You complain about the IC title lacking legitimacy but then complain about a top tier guy like Bryan going after it.

For now, I think the IC title is perfect for Bryan.
I think if anything bryan winning it will make it legitimate instantly. but knowing wwe Harper will win or Kane

Also I'm all for a D-Bry IC Title run. His character would be dead set on making it just as important as the World title, taking on all comers.

Also I'm all for a D-Bry IC Title run. His character would be dead set on making it just as important as the World title, taking on all comers.

Absolutely! With a world title run late in the year leading into Mania 32 as champ.

Why does Charles Barkley slurp in air when he talks? Random and off topic but man it makes me mad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom