Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

So Orton HAS to come back tonight right? They were teasing him for the Raw in Hartford like 4 weeks ago that got canceled. And theyve been putting off every opportunity to bring him back since. 

With only a couple weeks between FL And WM this is like the last time to bring him back so that they can set up an actual build to Orton/Seth without it feeling rushed  before WM. 

i think i read somewhere that hes pretty out of shape

NY heads, there will be a wrestling event at CitiField. Not summer slam but they will announce the event next week.

Citi feild makes a lot of sense. Didn't vince sr run shows back in the polo grounds/Shea stadium days for NWA?? Maybe case or green rhino know.

i think i read somewhere that hes pretty out of shape

Read that too. Said he was looking ascension fat at the house shows he worked.

Last edited:
Or maybe Orton has another wellness violation

Edit: then he wouldn't be working house shoes lol

Last edited:
Man I had everything typed up and my text got erased >:

Let's try this again..while I got the laptop starting up let me go over the NTWT Fast Lane Card.

Longish post so I'll put it in a spoiler

Still going with the briefcase concept. All matches minus one or two will be for a briefcase..the briefcases will be as follows

NTWT World Title Shot whenever you want

NTWT IC Title Shot whenever you want

NTWT US TItle Shot whenever you want

NTWT Tag Title Shot whenever you want

Become NTWT Divas Champion

Of course they'll be randomized and simply labeled as Briefcase 1, 2, 3, etc

When I announce the winner of each match, you must pick a briefcase...if you wait too long to pick one, you'll have to live with whatever I pick for you. And for those lucky to get the title shot cases whenever you wanna cash in..you must PM me before I start the next event. Choose wisely

The card will be

Briefcase Match

IC Champion @BigEgo24 vs. @green rhino123 (non title)

Briefcase Match (the twist here is that whoever scores the winning fall picks the case.)

Tag Team Champions Midwest Connection vs. Rob & Big Savage (non title)

Briefcase Match/Television Title Match

Television Champion Good Ol J.R Good Ol J.R vs. @DCAllAmerican

#1 Contenders Match for Tag Team Championship

US Champ @22stylez & DFly vs. Bullet Society(w/ @B Sox )

Briefcase Match

@Peep Game vs. 4w

Briefcase Match

Meangene45 Meangene45 vs. @PLVN

Grudge Match (non title)

NTWT World Champion brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby vs. @Big Van Vader

Back
Top Bottom