Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

WWE has issued the following:

In light of CM Punk’s allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014 he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

1. CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.
  2. Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.
  3. The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014 after WWE terminated his contract.
  4. There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back.

ya, i couldn't find any video footage of ** **** in ring with a huge lump on his back (like kane had, which can be found easily)

all i found were people claiming there was video corroborating his claim....but not one actual video

if there is such a vid...please post

and the shadiest thing of that podcast still is that he had beef with taking a drug test
the ** **** he chooses to promote is the type to be first in line for such a test, i don't care how ruthless he thinks vince is

Last edited:
ya, i couldn't find any video footage of ** **** in ring with a huge lump on his back (like kane had, which can be found easily)

all i found were people claiming there was video corroborating his claim....but not one actual video

if there is such a vid...please post

and the shadiest thing of that podcast still is that he had beef with taking a drug test
the ** **** he chooses to promote is the type to be first in line for such a test, i don't care how ruthless he thinks vince is

Concussions can change your mood and personality drastically...

Also, Punk says the lump was right where his tights sit... He showed the scar on an Opie and Anthony show...

I'm probably the only dude in this thread that has played Persona 4 Arena, so I really love this mashup and it makes Crowe's theme sound 10x better :lol:

And just to think yall used to jerk off to that man faced woman

BHBQttw.gif

I cried on the toilet watching this.

View media item 1412953

[This Day in WCW History] WCW SuperBrawl 2000 Took Place in San Francisco, California [February 20th, 2000]

This match has Vince Russo’s fingerprints all OVER it, right? Leather Jacket on a Pole match! Sicilian Stretcher match!! Booker T. and Big T. fighting over the Harlem Heat gimmick and who can use the letter T. in their name!!!

Turns out, this is all the handiwork of Kevin Sullivan!

I don’t think I actually purchased this when it aired live but I’m pretty sure this one was pretty abysmal. The only notable thing that stands out about this PPV is that this would be Scott Hall’s last match for World Championship Wrestling and the infamous spot where Tank Abbott pulled a knife out against his opponent (more on that later).

The WCW SuperBrawl 2000 card in its entirety:

The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaukea (with Paisley) vs Lash LeRoux for the vacant WCW Cruiserweight Championship
WCW Hardcore Champion Bam Bam Bigelow vs Brian Knobbs (with Fit Finlay)
3 Count (Evan Karagias, Shannon Moore, and Shane Helms) vs Norman Smiley in a Handicap match
The Wall vs The Demon
Tank Abbott vs Big Al in a Leather Jacket on a Pole match
Big T. (with Stevie Ray and J. Biggs) vs Booker in a match for the Harlem Heat name
Vampiro vs Billy Kidman (with Torrie Wilson)
WCW World Tag Team Champions The Mamalukes (Big Vito and Johnny the Bull) vs David Flair and Crowbar (with Daffney) in a Sicilian Stretcher match
Ric Flair vs Terry Funk in a Texas Death match
Hulk Hogan vs The Total Package (with Elizabeth)
WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sid Vicious vs Scott Hall vs Jeff Jarrett (with The Harris Brothers)

Last edited:

Possibly, but she's past 30 and probably getting preg soon.

Miz won though.
smokin.gif

Yeah Man Miz won at life. Just think about it goes from Real World to Headlining WM to movie star to marrying one of the baddest chicks in the game.
pimp.gif

Top 5 wrestling moment of my life right now:  Watching 2013 G-1 Climax match between Nakamura and Ibushi.  My 8 and 4 year old nieces sit down and watch it with me.  They are crazy into it.

My 8 year old niece is loving Kota Ibushi.  She went nuts for the standing corkscrew moonsault.

The 4 year old just keeps saying "Go Kota! Go Kota!" because it rhymes.

8 year old: "Kota could've won, but that Nakamura guy is really tough."

4 year old during the post fight interviews: "Ewwwww Nakamura"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom