Wrestling Thread Feb 16-22 | 2/17 ECW on Sci-Fi (pg 17) - Christian/Finlay vs Swagger/Henry

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

If all 9 Championship Titles would be defended at Wrestlemania 25, here's my projected lineup and the WWE has 6 weeks until Wrestlemania to build-up and hype all 12 matches so it wouldn't be boring:

Triple H vs Randy Orton - WWE Title
Edge vs John Cena - World Heavyweight Title
CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston - WWE Intercontinental Title
Shelton Benjamin vs MVP - WWE US Title
Jack Swagger vs Christian - ECW Title
John Morrison & The Miz vs Cryme Tyme - World Tag Team Titles
Carlito & Primo vs Jesse & Festus - WWE Tag Team Titles
Melina vs Beth Phoenix - WWE Women's Title
A Fatal Four-Way For The WWE Divas Title
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
The Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Kane & The Big Show
Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair
sick.gif
Did you honestly think those matches would be good?
laugh.gif

Agthekid & 4wrestling, both of you are obviously not reading the whole posts here
roll.gif
. I said that it is up for the WWE creative team to make these 12 matches that I put out here not boring. Obviously, by just looking at the 12 matches RIGHT NOW it would not look good but I'll say it again, the WWE creative team has 6 WEEKS TO BUILD-UP AND HYPE these 12 matches.

roll.gif
I don't care if they had a whole year to build it up. Kane and Big sHOw in a ladder match
sick.gif
. I'd rather get beat with a fan belt than watch that match.

Well that is your opinion kid and let me use one of The Rock's catchphrases: It doesn't matter what you think
roll.gif
. If you don't like that The Big Show & Kane in a Ladder Match then tough $#!+ and just because that I put out these 12 matches it doesn't mean that IT WILL happen. I just said that this is my projected lineup. I even said in my other posts here that I forgot to put other Superstars in that lineup: Kozlov, Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, JBL, The Great Khali. My whole point is that a Wrestlemania pay-per-view should have all 9 championship titlles be defended and it is the WWE creative team's job to build-up and hype all 9 championship title matches.
There isn't a strong enough illegal substance in the world that makes you REALLY think anything halfway decent could come out of Kane &(especially) Big Show in a ladder match. Them big !%! boys ain't jumpin off no ladders.

If all 9 Championship Titles would be defended at Wrestlemania 25, here's my projected lineup and the WWE has 6 weeks until Wrestlemania to build-up and hype all 12 matches so it wouldn't be boring:

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Kane & The Big Show
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Agthekid & 4wrestling, both of you are obviously not reading the whole posts here
roll.gif
. I said that it is up for the WWE creative team to make these 12 matches that I put out here not boring. Obviously, by just looking at the 12 matches RIGHT NOW it would not look good but I'll say it again, the WWE creative team has 6 WEEKS TO BUILD-UP AND HYPE these 12 matches.

roll.gif
I don't care if they had a whole year to build it up. Kane and Big sHOw in a ladder match
sick.gif

Well that is your opinion kid and let me use one of The Rock's catchphrases: It doesn't matter what you think
roll.gif
. If you don't like that The Big Show & Kane in a Ladder Match then tough $#!+ and just because that I put out these 12 matches it doesn't mean that IT WILL happen. I just said that this is my projected lineup. I even said in my other posts here that I forgot to put other Superstars in that lineup: Kozlov, Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, JBL, The Great Khali. My whole point is that a Wrestlemania pay-per-view should have all 9 championship titlles be defended and it is the WWE creative team's job to build-up and hype all 9 championship title matches.

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Has Orton ever pinned GOD?

Pinned?

Survivor Series 2004.

Yep, that's the only time. Here's the results of their matches of the past.

Unforgiven 2004 - HHH def. Randy Orton
NYR 2005 - HHH def. Randy Orton (In the elimination chamber)
Royal Rumble 2005 - HHH def. Randy Orton
NYR 2007 - Match ended in no contest (I dunno if we should count it)
No Mercy 2007 - HHH def. Randy Orton (Orton defeat him later in the night but in a last man standing match)
Wrestlemania 24 - Orton wins but pins John Cena
Backlash 2008 - HHH def. Randy Orton
Judgment Day 2008 - HHH def. Randy Orton
One Night Stand 2008 - HHH def. Randy Orton

Has Orton ever pinned GOD?

Pinned?

Survivor Series 2004.

No Mercy 2007 - HHH def. Randy Orton (Orton defeat him later in the night but in a last man standing match)

^That don't even make any sense
laugh.gif

HHH gotta put Randy over at Mania it's only right.

How does it not make sense?^^^
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Naw I'm just saying it doesn't make any sense how HHH ownedOrton that many times and not feel bad about it. Couldn't give him an honest pin fall, gave that man a Last Man Standing victory.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Naw I'm just saying it doesn't make any sense how HHH owned Orton that many times and not feel bad about it. Couldn't give him an honest pin fall, gave that man a Last Man Standing victory.
laugh.gif

I see haha , but that Last Man Standing was HHH's 3rd match of the day
alien.gif

Speaking of Orton, this clip
pimp.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

It's time for you to go to bed kid. Log off
happy.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
You first with your wack %** matches.
laugh.gif

This dude sodium level is off the charts.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at how skinny the column is for the original post that was quoted.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Naw I'm just saying it doesn't make any sense how HHH owned Orton that many times and not feel bad about it. Couldn't give him an honest pin fall, gave that man a Last Man Standing victory.
laugh.gif

I see haha , but that Last Man Standing was HHH's 3rd match of the day
alien.gif
laugh.gif
Makes my argument even more. If he can't job for Ortonthis one time, I don't thing I can possibly ever like HHH again.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You really don't read all the posts here and all what you keep on saying here is about Kane and The Big Show in the Ladder Match. Just read the rest of theposts if you want and don't get a heart attack now, this is just a forum.

By the way, what is your Wrestlemania 25 match predictions?

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You really don't read all the posts here and all what you keep on saying here is about Kane and The Big Show in the Ladder Match. Just read the rest of the posts if you want and don't get a heart attack now, this is just a forum.

laugh.gif
Relax man everybody in here know I joke all the time. A chillpill....take one.

It'a all jokes.

Y'all don't need to keep bashing dude for his lineup. He has a right to an opinion just like the rest of us.

That's +@%#$*# RIDICULOUS.
sick.gif
smh.gif

This dude HHH is a bum. This is why people stay ragging on dude...he didn't need all those wins. Randy could have been more elevated from the jump with afew legit wins over him...

Wow.

And you can add another W to that column for HHH at Wrestlemania...
smh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You really don't read all the posts here and all what you keep on saying here is about Kane and The Big Show in the Ladder Match. Just read the rest of the posts if you want and don't get a heart attack now, this is just a forum.

laugh.gif
Relax man everybody in here know I joke all the time. A chill pill....take one.

It'a all jokes.

I was born relax dude...haha. How about a cold beer I'll take one. It's cool.

Spoiler [+]
Mickie Rourke is telling people that he won't be attending WrestleMania 25, but WWE is expecting him to change his mind after the Academy Awards on Sunday. If Rourke still doesn't bite, WWE has laid out a possible backup plan where Chris Jericho will beat down a number of legends week after week on RAW, building up to a big match with Hogan at WM 25.

If Rourke did come through to face Jericho, that would free up Hogan to then wrestle someone like John Cena. Cena is currently involved in a program with Edge which COULD lead them right into WrestleMania. It all really depends on Rourke and what he chooses to do AFTER Sunday's Oscars. He doesn't want to risk not getting an Oscar due to taking part in a WWE angle. Rourke's concerns are legitimate, as the entertainment industry still has a very negative view on wrestling.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
Say no to drugs!!!

happy.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Relax man everybody in here know I joke all the time. A chill pill....take one.

It'a all jokes.

I was born relax dude...haha. How about a cold beer I'll take one. It's cool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
look how skinny his post is now!!!

BTW i miss the old jerry lawler that antagonizess now he feels sorry for piper gettin beat down
indifferent.gif
and someone needs to teach cole another lesson like how stone colddid
laugh.gif

PWInsider.com is reporting that yet another TNA release is on the horizon as the company and Sonjay Dutt have not been able tocome to terms on negotiating a new deal. Although Dutt's departure may not come as a big surprise to people, as he hadn't been used creatively in a fewmonths since his program with Jay Lethal and SoCal Val, it should be noted that Dutt was a good face for TNA's foreigh markets as he is well received inIndia. Much like The Great Khali in WWE, Dutt had quite a loyal Indian following, and was therefore considered useful by some to TNA. His profile has beenremoved from the TNA website, which should all but confirm he is indeed leaving the company, and it remains to be seen whereSoCal Val will go at this point considering she has been Dutt's valet for quite sometime now.

This would definitely be in favor for the WWE, if they pick up Sonjay Dutt, team him up with The Great Khali, I can seethem being a legit tag team in the WWE. I hope this happens, it can help further Khali's career, they can be avery dominant tag team on Smackdown if this happens.

Damn this sucks to see TNA losing all of these up and coming stars. But as long as they have my dude Kevin Nash ill still be watching. Yeah I actually didnotice Kurt Angle does look a little weird now kinda malnurished thin.

Originally Posted by MackinPimp

This would definitely be in favor for the WWE, if they pick up Sonjay Dutt, team him up with The Great Khali, I can see them being a legit tag team in the WWE. I hope this happens, it can help further Khali's career, they can be a very dominant tag team on Smackdown if this happens.

I was thinking the same thing
happy.gif

They should've kept Val Venis and D Lo Brown and make them a team.

WWE should make these teams:

Sim Snuka and Manu
DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, Teddy Hart
Goldust and Charlie Haas

Then move "The New Hart Foundation" to Smackdown with Natalya. Then from Smackdown they can send Kendrick, Chavo, and Braddock to ECW.

Back
Top Bottom