Wrestling Thread Feb 16-22 | 2/17 ECW on Sci-Fi (pg 17) - Christian/Finlay vs Swagger/Henry

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

What I want (In this order)

1. MITB Ladder Match (Mysterio, Bourne, Kofi, Punk, Kendrick, Kennedy, R Truth, Regal)
2. MVP vs Shelton Benjamin (US Title)
3.Title Unification: Priceless vs Colons vs Miz & Morrison
4.Bigger than Texas Match: Big Show vs Kane vs Umaga vs Mark Henry vs Mike Knox vs Khali
5. Christian vs Swagger vs Finlay (ECW Title)
6. Melina vs Mickie James w/ Trish as Special Guest Referee (Womens Title)
7. Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
8. John Cena vs Edge (World Heavyweight Title)
9. Chris Jericho vs Austin or Hogan
10. Triple H vs Randy Orton (WWE Title ; hope they change the belt to undisputed design)
11. Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

HBK Vs Taker Main Event
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unsure about Regal in MITB and US Title match tho.

This sounds good to me, but I would make a few changes.

-No US title match. Benjamin and MVP should me in MITB
-Not sure about the Bigger than Texas match either. I think it's a good idea, but to do that match right would take too long and I would rather have timegiven to the other matches than that.
-Jeff/Matt I think should be TLC or something like that, but they really haven't gone in the direction of only 1 of us can stay here and we should battleit out to the end. The promos recently just haven't been leading that way

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by hellaones

Maryse is bad as hell and I'm usually not attracted to white chicks
She's my all around favorite Diva. Swag, pretty good in ring and she has a good look.
RKO letting loose his inner-beast
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Oh na I'm just being real. She a good looking girl.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

If all 9 Championship Titles would be defended at Wrestlemania 25, here's my projected lineup and the WWE has 6 weeks until Wrestlemania to build-up and hype all 12 matches so it wouldn't be boring:

Triple H vs Randy Orton - WWE Title
Edge vs John Cena - World Heavyweight Title
CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston - WWE Intercontinental Title
Shelton Benjamin vs MVP - WWE US Title
Jack Swagger vs Christian - ECW Title
John Morrison & The Miz vs Cryme Tyme - World Tag Team Titles
Carlito & Primo vs Jesse & Festus - WWE Tag Team Titles
Melina vs Beth Phoenix - WWE Women's Title
A Fatal Four-Way For The WWE Divas Title
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
The Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Kane & The Big Show
Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair
sick.gif
Did you honestly think those matches would be good?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

What I want (In this order)

1. MITB Ladder Match (Mysterio, Bourne, Kofi, Punk, Kendrick, Kennedy, R Truth, Regal)
2. MVP vs Shelton Benjamin (US Title)
3.Title Unification: Priceless vs Colons vs Miz & Morrison
4.Bigger than Texas Match: Big Show vs Kane vs Umaga vs Mark Henry vs Mike Knox vs Khali
5. Christian vs Swagger vs Finlay (ECW Title)
6. Melina vs Mickie James w/ Trish as Special Guest Referee (Womens Title)
7. Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
8. John Cena vs Edge (World Heavyweight Title)
9. Chris Jericho vs Austin or Hogan
10. Triple H vs Randy Orton (WWE Title ; hope they change the belt to undisputed design)
11. Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

HBK Vs Taker Main Event
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unsure about Regal in MITB and US Title match tho.

This sounds good to me, but I would make a few changes.

-No US title match. Benjamin and MVP should me in MITB
-Not sure about the Bigger than Texas match either. I think it's a good idea, but to do that match right would take too long and I would rather have time given to the other matches than that.
-Jeff/Matt I think should be TLC or something like that, but they really haven't gone in the direction of only 1 of us can stay here and we should battle it out to the end. The promos recently just haven't been leading that way
Benjamin would be
pimp.gif
in the MITB since he's been in everyone of them.

Forgot to add Cryme Tyme to that title unification match since they are over with the fans.

*Edits*
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Am I the only that finds Jeff Hardy's face paint to be
sick.gif

I like when He has the Joker like face paint. "Why so SERIOUS?!"

I don't know, he just looks like a clown when he has all that on his face. No pun intended
laugh.gif

Good match to end smackdown though. That's what happens when you actually give a match some time.

I'd book Wrestlemania like this:

In order

1. Tag Team Unification Match- Colons vs Mix and Morrison
2. ECW Championship- Jack Swagger vs Christian vs Finlay vs Tommy Dreamer
3. MITB- Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, MVP, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, The Brian Kendrick, and Kufi
4. Divas Match
5. Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy
6. Chris Jericho vs Hulk Hogan/ Stone Cold
7. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
8. John Cena vs Edge
9. Randy Orton with Legacy vs Triple H with the McMahons

Originally Posted by Agthekid

If all 9 Championship Titles would be defended at Wrestlemania 25, here's my projected lineup and the WWE has 6 weeks until Wrestlemania to build-up and hype all 12 matches so it wouldn't be boring:

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Kane & The Big Show
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Shane sold that punt terribly, I remember watching and seeing Shane put his head up and then get his spaz face on
roll.gif

CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston Ted DiBiase- WWE Intercontinental Title
John Morrison & The Miz vs Carlito & Primo - Winner Take all
The Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Kane & The Big Show

Fixed
pimp.gif

Man Kofi got $#+@%# up when Edge jumped him. There is no way he didn't get at least slightly hurt when he threw him at the steps

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Man Kofi got $#+@%# up when Edge jumped him. There is no way he didn't get at least slightly hurt when he threw him at the steps
They should've made Edge attack Knox and make Edge seem a more evil heel by attacking another heel just to get into the match.

Or in other words, Knox should not have been in the EC
alien.gif

Spoiler [+]
An advertised six-man tag match for the first SmackDown taping after WrestleMania all but confirms plans for the top three singles matches at WrestleMania 25.

The official website of the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas released an updated card for the 4/7 SmackDown taping and they are advertising a six-man tag match pitting John Cena, Triple H and Jeff Hardy against Edge, Randy Orton and Matt Hardy.

The six-man tag match should indicate Edge vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, Triple H vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, and Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy, for the WrestleMania 25 card.

SD was ok tonight, really good main event in my opinion.. Dont know why there doing Hardy vs. Hardy next week
eyes.gif
(Didnt read the spoilers) but I really dont think that's gonna happen. Andyou cant go wrong with having Eve and Maryse in the ring at the same time
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

anyone know what happened to RVD?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Id throw him and christian in the MITB match for WM.
pimp.gif
if im not mistaken, the wwe would like to bring him back again in the future because he got a huge ovation at the royal rumble

Am I the only that finds Jeff Hardy's face paint to be
sick.gif

I like when He has the Joker like face paint. "Why so SERIOUS?!"

I don't know, he just looks like a clown when he has all that on his face. No pun intended
laugh.gif

Good match to end smackdown though. That's what happens when you actually give a match some time.
Exactly. Matches can't really get up and going in 3-5 minutes. They look so rushed and sloppy at times.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'd book Wrestlemania like this:

In order

1. Tag Team Unification Match- Colons vs Mix and Morrison
2. ECW Championship- Jack Swagger vs Christian vs Finlay vs Tommy Dreamer
3. MITB- Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, MVP, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, The Brian Kendrick, and Kufi
4. Divas Match
5. Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy
6. Chris Jericho vs Hulk Hogan/ Stone Cold
7. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
8. John Cena vs Edge
9. Randy Orton with Legacy vs Triple H with the McMahons
You can't throw all the big matches like that consecutively at the 2nd half. You need breaks in between here and there. Taker vs. HBK, Hardyvs. Hardy and both World Title matches should get plenty of time so there's no point in draining out your audience by having them all in a row.
laugh.gif
I assume MITB will start things off (quick pace matches usually do, to get thecrowd into it) and a Divas match will be on later in the card to break from the main action.

Ain't no way Dreamer is in a title match at WM...it'll most likely be a 1 vs. 1 situation.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Agthekid & 4wrestling, both of you are obviously not reading the whole posts here
roll.gif
. I said that it is up for the WWE creative team to make these 12 matches that Iput out here not boring. Obviously, by just looking at the 12 matches RIGHT NOW it would not look good but I'll say it again, the WWE creative team has 6WEEKS TO BUILD-UP AND HYPE these 12 matches.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Agthekid & 4wrestling, both of you are obviously not reading the whole posts here
roll.gif
. I said that it is up for the WWE creative team to make these 12 matches that I put out here not boring. Obviously, by just looking at the 12 matches RIGHT NOW it would not look good but I'll say it again, the WWE creative team has 6 WEEKS TO BUILD-UP AND HYPE these 12 matches.

roll.gif
I don't care if they had a whole year to build it up. Kane and BigsHOw in a ladder match
sick.gif
. I'd rather get beat with a fan belt thanwatch that match.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
. I said that it is up for the WWE creative team to make these 12 matches that I put out here not boring. Obviously, by just looking at the 12 matches RIGHT NOW it would not look good but I'll say it again, the WWE creative team has 6 WEEKS TO BUILD-UP AND HYPE these 12 matches.

roll.gif
I don't care if they had a whole year to build it up. Kane and Big sHOw in a ladder match
sick.gif
. I'd rather get beat with a fan belt than watch that match.

Well that is your opinion kid and let me use one of The Rock's catchphrases: It doesn't matter what you think
roll.gif
. If you don't like that The Big Show & Kane in a Ladder Match then tough$#!+ and just because that I put out these 12 matches it doesn't mean that IT WILL happen. I just said that this is my projected lineup. I even said in myother posts here that I forgot to put other Superstars in that lineup: Kozlov, Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, JBL, The Great Khali. My whole point is that a Wrestlemaniapay-per-view should have all 9 championship titlles be defended and it is the WWE creative team's job to build-up and hype all 9 championship titlematches.

Back
Top Bottom