Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Wait...

is he...

?????? 

eek.gif

tsk tsk you slipping my dude :lol:
I'm saying. Honestly first thing that came to mind is about what Stylin and itsabouttime would say. :lol:
I been :smokin so the names may not be exact but you know who i mean...
I got to reevaluate my life 1 in the morning listening to MGK. :smh:
Damn MeanGene. It must be rough times b. :smh: I'm here if needed, for real talk. Keep that other stuff between you and AF1 and Dolph though. I don't judge. Just ain't my thing.

Pastrami sounds so damn good b. Mustard and pickles ? Or straight up?

Onions, spicy mustard, lettuce, pepper :nthat: went up to pay mans said "no it's ok you good my ninja" :lol: gonna pay for the person behind me at Dunkin donuts tomorrow morning pay it forward

I've never done it before either that's why I'm gonna do it at Dunkin donuts cause it's cheaper than Starbucks shrug gonna leave $3. That should more then cover a medium coffee b

The only prediction we can hope for:

4W pulls a Mark Henry in his salmon Supreme box shirt and continues to make the NTWT.

YEAR END AWARD SHOW! Who will win the Shinjiro Ohtani Fighting Spirt Award, or the Rusev Horns Award? Also Mike discusses his hangups with watching Joshi.

Randy Orton is one of those that you miss until he's actually on TV again but as soon as he's on is stale quick because his character sucks.

Anyways.
CXUv9_wWsAQzYpp.jpg

so who do yall think the Rock is going against at Mania? most likely gonna be Brock, but I wouldn't mind seeing him go against Roman tho.

If they don't pull the trigger on Rock-Brock II within the next 3 years they are out of they damn mind!!

Thats what I mean b, how do you knowingly have sex with wimenz while having the monsta and not get thrown under the prison??? No fake outrage for that but "they" get their pants in a bunch when Floyd money may hits his girl....

If you are serious you deserve a big old stoneface.

Back
Top Bottom