Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

DC Area NTers....PM me your info and I got one suite ticket for you for tonight's Smackdown.  Show starts at 7pm so I can only do will call until then.
Damn. Would've made the trip from Bmore if this was available earlier. Good lookin out though Vadertime.

Was raw any good this week? And do yall think it will be worth buying tickets to go to next monday raw?

We should discuss it once everyone is finished

I'm interested to see how my NTWT brethren feel about the whole thing

I agree with you Pat, but the inconsistencies they highlighted are just too much for me to believe that he was the guy

Don't want to get into too much detail since others still need to see it

@ultimo al

Voices of Wrestling @voiceswrestling Thinking about TAKA's career. 20-year old prodigy in MPro. Good WWE run sneaky AJPW & NJPW runs. Has run K-Dojo since '02. Still only 42.

Voices of Wrestling @voiceswrestling Probably underrated historically. He's always around, usually underneath, always good. Was legitimately great in mid 90's.

Voices of Wrestling @voiceswrestling Was only 24 when he came to WWE full time, gone before he was 30. Spent prime years in Muta era AJPW w/few paying attention.

Kris Zellner @KrisZellner @voiceswrestling If TAKA had went with Toryumon in 2002 instead of forming K-DOJO....his narrative changes

Voices of Wrestling @voiceswrestling Harada & Kotoge vs TAKA & Despy was very good. A smidge below October for me, but I'm not willing to argue hard about it. 

RIP Chip
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom