Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Brooklyn crowd chanting boring, should feel familiar with the Nets

I swear i aint see a single thing of the Nets when i went to Barclays for the NXT show in the summer :lol:

That team is non existent even in their own stadium lmaoo

You go to the Garden in Boston and you have to pass like skyscraper monuments of Celtics and Bruins :lol:... There's no way you could to that arena and not know it has those 2 teams :lol:...

VINCENT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PAPARAZI 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GERRI MC DEVITT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone pitched this at a creative meeting and no objections were made. It's insane when you think about it!

Agree to disagree..I'm sure we can get on the same page about how happy we are that that match is over..
You just can't expect that someone of Sasha's size should have Naomi's assets. For her frame, it's nice, not massive.

They give mugshots with black/dark backgrounds now?? :lol: privileged white folks wrote that segment and took those pics with a a iPhone 6 :lol:

Last edited:
You just can't expect that someone of Sasha's size should have Naomi's assets. For her frame, it's nice, not massive.

So you're saying there ain't women on the main & nxt roster that are close in size with bigger/nicer butts?..Sorry y'all, I know you guys are in lust with her, but other than her in-ring ability I don't think there's anything decent about her..

Back
Top Bottom