Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

so who do yall think the Rock is going against at Mania? most likely gonna be Brock, but I wouldn't mind seeing him go against Roman tho.

so who do yall think the Rock is going against at Mania? most likely gonna be Brock, but I wouldn't mind seeing him go against Roman tho.

He probably won't wrestle..He'll just show up and cut a 10 minute promo for no reason..

idk man, Rock's IG post from earlier today makes it sound like he'll be strapping on the boots at Mania. unless he's just playing with our emotions
laugh.gif
Dude tore his ab muscle last time he wrestled and it jeopordized his movie career lol no way he lets that happen again

If you're not going to give them the NXT tag titles.. At least give them this Brooklyn debut..
Pretty much. Don't even care if they do anything on the main roster. I just want them to have their moment in BK.

I hate to say this but moments now are bigger than mid titles wins..

KO says that he was proud of the intercontinental championship but honestly he brags a lot more on beating John Cena on his first night..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom