Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Yea no NTWT fed today.

Job is forcing another shift on me :stoneface: :stoneface:

Gonna be way too ******* tired by the time I get home.

Last edited:
Naw boobapedia isn't a steaming site or anything
laugh.gif
... It's literally wikipedia for pron...

And by Dhalism... Are you meditating while doing yoga?... I don't get it
laugh.gif
Going to Yoga class this morning............

Thanks for the link. Will watch a little later

I been meaning to try yoga or meditation for a while now. May look into it and do it tomorrow morning since I wake up 5-6am every morning work or not anyway.

DC you getting that ps4 for SFV?? Game looks :nthat: so far.

Nah man, it is 2015. No need to have both systems, this isn't the SNES vs Genesis era. I'm good with my XBOX 4

I been meaning to try yoga or meditation for a while now. May look into it and do it tomorrow morning since I wake up 5-6am every morning work or not anyway.

DC you getting that ps4 for SFV?? Game looks :nthat: so far.

I would've gotten an xbox this generation if it wasn't for street fighter 5. Gotta go where the fighters are.

Yea I stopped playing fighting games in the early 2000s man. Capcom vs. SNK was probably the last game I played heavily on Dreamcast.

PS2 wasn't a good fighting game system, so I kept my SEGA Systems for my fighting game fix. After that, it was a wrap.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I feel you man. I actually just picked up Last Blade 2 for my Dreamcast. Fighting games is a dying genre though. I try to keep hope alive with Blazblue and Guilty Gear, but for the most part the stories are no good.

Dolph Ziggler is the top heel on Total Divas. They need to bring him vs Cena to the main show. That would be some fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom