Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

tumblr_nryttzZkZj1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_nryttzZkZj1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_nryttzZkZj1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_nryttzZkZj1ql0k28o6_250.gif
Who is that broad?

Terri Runnells?

For everyone wondering why Bayley wasn’t drafted last Tuesday to the main roster, tonight you should have your answer.

As of last night, the plan is to have Bayley debut as Sasha Banks’ partner tonight against Charlotte and Dana. PWInsider is reporting that she was penciled in as the mystery partner the entire time.

So it looks like they held Bayley off from the Draft to get a big surprise reaction when she appears at the PPV tonight.

For everyone wondering why Bayley wasn’t drafted last Tuesday to the main roster, tonight you should have your answer.

As of last night, the plan is to have Bayley debut as Sasha Banks’ partner tonight against Charlotte and Dana. PWInsider is reporting that she was penciled in as the mystery partner the entire time.

So it looks like they held Bayley off from the Draft to get a big surprise reaction when she appears at the PPV tonight.

I was thinking that, and i read this exact quote, but im still going to say Nikki will come tonight,,,,I would love bailey to come, but it was also said she is coming up to the roster around Sept because she does have a fight at Takeover next month.

I don't get why they didn't do something similar with Balor. Have him interfere and take Cena out or whoever to solidify his spot on the main roster and "The Club."

LOL just realizing they split League of Nations yet continue to have them team together randomly

I was thinking that, and i read this exact quote, but im still going to say Nikki will come tonight,,,,I would love bailey to come, but it was also said she is coming up to the roster around Sept because she does have a fight at Takeover next month.

i wouldnt be surprised if they went with one of the NXT call ups as her partner. it would be pretty easy way of introducing them to the main roster.

I don't get why they didn't do something similar with Balor. Have him interfere and take Cena out or whoever to solidify his spot on the main roster and "The Club."

i think he should be on his own for now. he would've just been fed to cena if he interfered :smh:

Back
Top Bottom