Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

BECKY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

AGAIN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EVA MARIE TOP DIVA ON THE MIC

Last edited:
SD tag team division does look awful.

Seriously. And they want to make exclusive tag titles for Smackdown? What a joke. The Women's Div is slacking too. What they shouldve done was make the entire Women's and Tag Team divisions exclusive to each specific brand. Instead of splitting them up and making new titles. Cause now not only do the titles mean less, but it also screws up the lineage (if ppl actually care about that. Which they should).

- these pop references are trash
- bliss top rope dive was pretty good . ever her sister abigail esque drop
- maries gimmick is comical. broad is decent in face I'll admot.
mad makeup for wrestling

Seriously. And they want to make exclusive tag titles for Smackdown? What a joke. The Women's Div is slacking too. What they shouldve done was make the entire Women's and Tag Team divisions exclusive to each specific brand. Instead of splitting them up and making new titles. Cause now not only do the titles mean less, but it also screws up the lineage (if ppl actually care about that. Which they should).

I was thinking about this yesterday on the women's division. Who is Sasha gonna have for competition Nia & Charlotte ? That's it maybe Dana. Should've made the women float between shows. The same with the tag teams.

Thinking about it now, I'm offended that DC tried to clown me for putting Goldust in my top 20 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom